Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:49 pm
It's incomplete bone head! Read it! How many more besides Ashli would you agree with?
How many more what? And agree with what?-
You can't figure that out? :space: REALLY? :space: :blink: :space: I have to explain The Obvious to a guy who has a Masters Degree? :space: :uhh:

Wow! :space: :shock: :space: That is REAL pathetic.

You see you have....."stepped in it"....big time with saying this;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:33 am
Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree.
And see that No One on this Board sides with you on your favor of more Shooting and Bloodshed/Deaths of Jan 6 protesters.

So,...now we see you repeating your usual Wiggling,....this time evasion and obfuscation,......to TRY TO Save Face.

But,.... you CAN'T. :space: :dunno:

You said what you did,....even doubled down on it! :space: :roll:

What a HORRIBLE thing to say!!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

If you need a specific figure Springy I'm gonna say 3. They would SURELY stop trying to get in after 3 get shot....although they actually stopped after only one in this instance which kinda proves they weren't dumbass Antifa plants.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I don't have a problem with Byrd doing his job, just as I didn't have a problem when the Portland officer shot a protestor. If you break the law and pay the price, so be it.

Now as to your poorly written question. With all the posting you've done since I informed you that it's too incomplete to answer, you could have re-written it ten times. I will therefore conclude that either you are illiterate and can't write a complete sentence ( that happens when you copy too much), OR you really don't want me to answer anything.

PS you sure are hung up on my education credentials, so I won't bring up the rest and really blow your mind.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Back on Topic..... Dan Crenshaw :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

I lost a lot of interest in him when he referred to the 20 Republicans challenging the establishment as “terrorists.”...when they didn't vote for Kevin McCarthy.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Dan's got one serious shortcoming..... He calls everything as he sees it. Personally I don't have a problem with him doing that and I have stated in other post's that I thought he would be one to watch. Unfortunately having a "personal" and not party opinion in DC politics doesn't get a person far.
There are a few republicans that I think have potential like Byron, but unfortunately they all get sucked into the party political bantering and that kill's their potential. JMO of course