Re: Twitter drops

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:59 am
No one cares.

Seriously - they don't :dunno:
Of course, YOU don't. You live in your bubble...and somewhere other than OUR great nation. (I don't see the masses running INTO your country like they do ours. The US is simply better than Australia. We have our issues, but we will NEVER become a nation of majority sheep. Have fun in your boxcars!"

The people of the US care. We have freedoms that we don't just give up like the pussy-ass Aussies.

Matter of fact, our freedom of speech is the very first thing the founding father chose. And "no once cares"??? You're a fucking retard, Hillsy.
And you have the audacity to call someone a retard after that fucking dick rant?

Put the fucking bong down....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: Hooo-WEE! :space: Willya just LOOK at how REALLY RILED UP DevislFan has gotten tiny little hillsy-TURD? :space: :GoneFishin:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:59 pm
Where does she say they paid $3.4m to Twitter?? Or where is there any evidence of this???
:funnylast: :space: Just watch what he does after I post this :space: :naughty:
hillsy v2 wrote:
No one cares. Seriously - they don't

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Fuck off Springy - everyone knows you're a fuckwit so no need for more of your displays.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:59 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:22 pm
Where does she say they paid $3.4m to Twitter?? Or where is there any evidence of this???
Not surprised that this is all bullshit....

https://www.techdirt.com/2022/12/20/no- ... to-censor/

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:20 pm
Fuck off Springy - everyone knows you're a fuckwit so no need for more of your displays.
HILARIOUS! :space: It's WORKING :space: :GoneFishin:

You are known as THE TROLL on this Board...and you post THIS? :space: As if you and what you post makes you some sort of INNOCENT?

YOU are THE definition of hypocrisy......and LIAR.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:

You are known as THE TROLL on this Board...and you post THIS? :space: As if you and what you post makes you some sort of INNOCENT?

:funnylast:

You are too stupid to insult.

Go back to your spank bank.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/elon ... 5B-MD5-%5D

Elon Musk’s actions after taking over Twitter, while not perfect, have advanced the cause of free speech. Outsider Musk stopping at least some censorship on such a prominent social media platform was the first major crack in an increasingly totalitarian alliance between Big Tech and big government.

By allowing journalists to report on the corrupt plots to silence dissenting speech coordinated between Twitter and various government agencies, Musk showed Americans how our First Amendment rights were systematically violated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security and others.

After all the shocking revelations made so far, when Musk identifies one agency as the worst abuser of the bunch, he should be taken seriously. And it’s not the FBI, the CIA, DHS or other three-letter government organization Americans have learned to be skeptical about.

Musk used his Twitter account Monday to unmask the innocuously named Global Engagement Center, an agency under the State Department.

Musk tweeted, “The worst offender in US government censorship & media manipulation is an obscure agency called GEC.”...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

MOST OF THE POPULATION IS TOTALLY IGNORANT THAT ANYTHING IS GOING ON. IF THEY READ, AND MOST DO NOT, ARE BRAINWASHED BY THE

SELECTIVE MEDIA AND DISTRACTIONS ABOUT SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT. LOOK AT ELECTION RESULTS, NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL. THEY DON'T

CARE ... AND THOSE WHO DO UNDERSTAND AND ARE AWARE, ARE GRAINS OF SAND IN THE DESERT. THE REACTIONS TO COVID RULES AND EDICTS

HAVE PROVEN THE MASS POPULATION IS JUST DUMB SHEEP
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:18 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
No one cares.

Seriously - they don't :dunno:
Of course, YOU don't. You live in your bubble...and somewhere other than OUR great nation. (I don't see the masses running INTO your country like they do ours. The US is simply better than Australia. We have our issues, but we will NEVER become a nation of majority sheep. Have fun in your boxcars!"

The people of the US care. We have freedoms that we don't just give up like the pussy-ass Aussies.

Matter of fact, our freedom of speech is the very first thing the founding father chose. And "no once cares"??? You're a fucking retard, Hillsy.
And you have the audacity to call someone a retard after that fucking dick rant?

Put the fucking bong down....

You're damn right I do! I'm a PROUD American and always will be. I don't ever remember calling on Australia for help. Never.

Australia started as a prison. Seems like they never changed.

Send me a tweet when you get off the train ride to your "camp". Let me know when you arrived "safely".
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Hillsy....as Harris stated...READ!!!

Musk and Taibibi and company drop an entire roll-out of the tweets made between the FBI and Twitter execs...INCLUDING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WAS EXCHANGED!!!

You want proof??? LOOK AT THE FUCKING TWEETS THAT WERE PUBLISHED!!! Sweet Lord!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:02 pm
Designer wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
You are too stupid to insult. Go back to your spank bank.
:funnylast: :space: He's Sofa King predictable!
See what happens when,.... tiny,...little,..hillsy-TURD.... gets back what he sends out?

When successfully trolled, he gets All Riled Up,... and just KEEPS on The Hook! :space: :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Just an HONEST question for all the Twitter drop revelationists...
How many of you get your news from Twitter?

And now an HONEST statement for those who do...
You DESERVE it!

Elon suckered you ALL which is why he's making $$$$ :Cool:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:53 am

You're damn right I do! I'm a PROUD American and always will be. I don't ever remember calling on Australia for help. Never.

Send me a tweet when you get off the train ride to your "camp". Let me know when you arrived "safely".
Another piss weak dick rant.

So the PROUD American who believes every conspiracy he can find (deep state, covid made by Dems, Q, the list goes on...) and believes his country is being fucked over and destroyed.....just sits there and shoots a lame dig at another country??

There's 2 types of people in the boxcar DF - the ones who think the people running the boxcar are doing it for the good of the people....and the others know it's gonna end bad but just don't say anything and let it happen.

Which one are you DF??

Back to the bong, bro..... :hat:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:53 am

Another piss weak dick rant.

So the PROUD American who believes every conspiracy he can find (deep state, covid made by Dems, Q, the list goes on...) and believes his country is being fucked over and destroyed.....just sits there and shoots a lame dig at another country??

There's 2 types of people in the boxcar DF - the ones who think the people running the boxcar are doing it for the good of the people....and the others know it's gonna end bad but just don't say anything and let it happen.

Which one are you DF??

Back to the bong, bro..... :hat:

When you meet your maker I'm sure the WWII vets will be standing behind, waiting for your apology.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:22 am
Just an HONEST question for all the Twitter drop revelationists...
How many of you get your news from Twitter?

And now an HONEST statement for those who do...
You DESERVE it!

Elon suckered you ALL which is why he's making $$$$ :Cool:

So, let me get this straight. Elon buys Twitter...and EXPOSES THE FBI CORRUPTION...but, we got "played"???

And, btw, this is just getting started. I don't believe congress is going after the ex-Twitter execs. They're going after the FBI shitbags.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:34 pm

When you meet your maker I'm sure the WWII vets will be standing behind, waiting for your apology.
My old man was a WWII vet - I can hear him now saying "why do you keeping talking to that drugged up loony?"

:ShitGrinandThumb:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:34 pm

My old man was a WWII vet - I can hear him now saying "why do you keeping talking to that drugged up loony?"

:ShitGrinandThumb:
He must have been a supply guy.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

DF, did you NOT know before Elon came up with his business plan? I am pretty sure everyone was aware of what Twitter and others were doing, yes?

Oh and my advice is don't hold your breath on any FBI shit bags getting in trouble. Who signs off on the FBI's activities and budget???? Can you say dog and pony....

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:52 pm
DF, did you NOT know before Elon came up with his business plan? I am pretty sure everyone was aware of what Twitter and others were doing, yes?

Oh and my advice is don't hold your breath on any FBI shit bags getting in trouble. Who signs off on the FBI's activities and budget???? Can you say dog and pony....
So you're telling me that Elon decided to throw away $64 billion on Twitter??? Elon knows what he's doing better than any of us. There's a reason he bought Twitter. Not quite sure myself yet...but I have my guesses.

As for us being aware of the FBI's involvement...before Elon you NEVER SAW ANY PROOF!!! It wasn't until Elon started dropping the hidden tweets did the world start to see.
Not only that, he found out about all the bots that were pumping up the lefties Twitter pages, giving the false sense of promotion. IT WAS ALL RIGGED!!! Imagine if you're a paying customer putting up your advertisemnts...and paying a steep price because the person's Twitter page has all of these subscribers. Elon reigned that in right quick! It was all a sham and people lost millions.

Again, with the bots, look at the number of members on all of these "so-called" blue check pages. As soon as Elon got rid of the bots AND the algorithms that the Twitter execs created these shit birds went from having millions of followers to, some, less than 10,000!!! Names like AOC, Rob Reiner, etc.

And, once Elon bought the company he maintained ownership of EVERYTHING!!! Included deleted Tweets, like the FBI's and the ex-Twitter execs. And these Tweets are telling.