Twitter drops

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Twitter drops

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Remember....the corona virus came from a Chinese bat. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

GoF has a scientific place in order to stay ahead of diseases, but I think we definitely need to be more on top of what is being researched, by whom, and where. It's been going on for a long time, but we now see how it can go bad, and worse, covered up by non-elected bureaucrats.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

https://patriotpowerednetwork.com/lates ... over-up-2/

...In the past, Michael Shellenberger noted that Twitter was an "overworked subcontractor." He also noted that the company was underpaid for the work it did for the government. This is the topic of a pinned tweet by Taibbi.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

And at the end of the distraction, none of it was illegal and everyone knew Twitter was doing it. So Musk has just pulled off a great business move.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

"Isn't it interesting that Elon reminded Twitter that Starlink would protect from a blackout right before the World Economic Forum meeting whose leader "predicted" a blackout openly just as they "predicted" a pandemic?"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I believe that what has been learned by many is something that I have been hammering on for about 15 year's; social media is dangerous and a platform that people shouldn't use.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Although I don't believe this was a Tweet, if you can view the link above...well, it scares the shit out of me.

If you can't view it, it's Elon being interviewed about his alleged $168 billion the media is claiming he lost. He goes on to say he hasn't lost it, but has invested it in A.I.

And then he give an example of "Voice.ai". He continues the interview while changing his voice to ANYONE!!! Biden, a Rick and Morty character, an anime girl, then Andrew Tate.

This artificial intelligence will be the demise of the human race.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

This is a good summary of what has been found in the twitter files so far. And it is scary.

https://mattbivens.substack.com/p/whos- ... dium=email

...So we’ve got five former chiefs of the CIA — and dozens of other top intelligence officials — all of them openly using deception to meddle in the American democratic process. We’ve also now had revealed via the Twitter Files that the intelligence community had spent the months prior working the refs to make sure their preferred deceitful narrative dominated. Doesn’t this seem of first-order importance — a far bigger story even than, say, Watergate? (or Russiagate)?

Here’s a final thought: Would Trump have won the election if the CIA and FBI had stayed out of it? Remember, it was close! I am not a Trump supporter. But I do support free and fair elections. I’ve been hearing for two years about the Big Lie™, and about kooky election-deniers. But who’s the bigger threat to our democracy: some shirtless guy in face paint wearing a buffalo headdress, or every current and former CIA chief all conspiring together to manage what we see and hear?

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

If you haven't seen the Congressional hearings on Twitter from yesterday...wow!

Jim Jordan, MTG, Lauren Boebert, ....they went off!!! It's about time Congress gets tough. Now I want to see arrests. But I don't think they're going after the Twitter execs. I think they're forming a case against the FBI and DNC for election interference.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

No one cares.

Seriously - they don't :dunno:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan,...I've been reading about this today,..... but your Videos are quite "the Show" on top of the Articles covering this. :space: :clap:

Thanks for keeping us Up To Date with your postings. :space: :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

They are talking about election interference INSTEAD of the 1st amendment restrictions on government censorship of the media and the media compliance with the interference.

The government agents that pushed this and the media that went along with it flaunted the 1st amendment.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:59 am
No one cares.

Seriously - they don't :dunno:
Of course, YOU don't. You live in your bubble...and somewhere other than OUR great nation. (I don't see the masses running INTO your country like they do ours. The US is simply better than Australia. We have our issues, but we will NEVER become a nation of majority sheep. Have fun in your boxcars!"

The people of the US care. We have freedoms that we don't just give up like the pussy-ass Aussies.

Matter of fact, our freedom of speech is the very first thing the founding father chose. And "no once cares"??? You're a fucking retard, Hillsy.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:30 pm
They are talking about election interference INSTEAD of the 1st amendment restrictions on government censorship of the media and the media compliance with the interference.

The government agents that pushed this and the media that went along with it flaunted the 1st amendment.
They didn't "go along with it"...they ORCHESTRATED IT! Wait and see.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:22 pm
Where does she say they paid $3.4m to Twitter?? Or where is there any evidence of this???