Twitter drops

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Twitter drops

Post by DevilsFan »

Here's the breakdown. Tell me if the dems, Biden, Big Tech, etc...did NOT interfere with an election.

Imagehost pics

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Twitter drops

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

You know, this in itself is bad but it is just the tip of the iceberg of information that was blocked as mis/disinformation that is now being proved true.

I, and everyone I know, wants all the information on a subject that is available. We are not stupid people and can use logic/good sense/evidence to make informed decisions. We cannot make good decisions if all information on one side of the question is being blocked and information on the otherside is over represented.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm
You know, this in itself is bad but it is just the tip of the iceberg of information that was blocked as mis/disinformation that is now being proved true.

I, and everyone I know, wants all the information on a subject that is available. We are not stupid people and can use logic/good sense/evidence to make informed decisions. We cannot make good decisions if all information on one side of the question is being blocked and information on the otherside is over represented.
OMG - this is unbelievable :lmao:

The guy who puts people on ignore because he doesn't want to read what they have to say....the guy who cut n pastes miles of drivel from the emails that come into his inbox....from sources HE SUBSCRIBES TO....is now bitching about not having all the information?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I'm hoping that this exposé will sink both hunter and the big guy down the toilet.

This is just the frontal tip of the proverbial iceberg, as time goes along the fanatical truth will be known to all American voters
how much Twitter was a far left leaning operation and suppressed valuable information that would have had grave consequences for the biden
campaign of the 2020 Presidential election.

I hope they both are found guilty of treason, and both sentenced to long terms in the big house :clap: :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm
Herb wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm

OMG - this is unbelievable :lmao:

The guy who puts people on ignore because he doesn't want to read what they have to say....the guy who cut n pastes miles of drivel from the emails that come into his inbox....from sources HE SUBSCRIBES TO....is now bitching about not having all the information?

…..like clockwork

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

My answer is NO.

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

"Remember when the normies and MSM were fully convinced that the layoffs would lead to the end of Twitter?

Remember when every single “expert” said Elon was out of his element and didn’t know what he was doing?

Remember when the the Biden admin said they were monitoring Elon and Twitter for possible criminality?

Remember when the Left and foreign entities like the EU panicking because Elon had the keys to the machine?

All of it makes sense now doesn’t it?

They knew what was coming."

- BioClandestine

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Elon Musk just told tens of thousands of people listening in during a live Twitter space chat that he expects to be assassinated.

And since YouTube just took the above down, (man, that was quick! Wonder why???) try this link.