If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by Tbeck »

:DULL;

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:41 am
BOMBSHELL REPORT: Testimony at Arizona Senate Elections Committee Reveals Evidence that THREE OF THE FIVE Maricopa County Supervisors have recorded documents EVIDENCING the acceptance of bribes..

MEDIA SILENT..

Haha - more loony fantasy.... :bonk:
In perhaps the most bizarre presentation given to the committee so far this year, Gilbert insurance agent Jacqueline Breger accused Gov. Katie Hobbs, several of the Maricopa County Supervisors, 12 Maricopa County Superior Court judges and the mayor of Mesa of taking bribes from the Sinaloa drug cartel in the form of money laundered through a housing deed scam. She also accused the legislators themselves of being on the take.

She said in her Feb. 23 presentation to a joint meeting of the House and Senate elections committees that the bribery scheme also included election fraud in Maricopa County.

Breger did not provide any evidence to back up her claims, except to point to a book soon to be released by John Thaler, a Valley attorney and her boyfriend. During the committee meeting, Breger repeatedly mentioned a woman who had tipped Thaler off to the supposed racketeering scheme, but she failed to mention that woman was Thaler’s ex-wife, who he claims kidnapped their son.

https://www.azmirror.com/2023/02/24/ari ... spiracies/

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

What a surprise :dunno:

Kari Lake's lawyers fined for false claims about Arizona election
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65494139

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:41 am
BOMBSHELL REPORT: Testimony at Arizona Senate Elections Committee Reveals Evidence that THREE OF THE FIVE Maricopa County Supervisors have recorded documents EVIDENCING the acceptance of bribes..
MEDIA SILENT..
As time does,...the FACTS come out that support this presentation.

The Swamp Strikes Back
By Dennis Lund June 20, 2023

On February 23rd, of this year, Jaqueline Breger, the principal investigator for Harris/Thaler Law Corporation, at the invitation of State Representative Liz Harris (R), made a presentation to a joint committee for the state of Arizona on Municipal Oversight and Elections, which was shocking in scope and magnitude of both the various levels of statewide corruption and election fraud.

The report presented was assembled under the direction of John Harris Thaler, Senior Attorney in charge of investigations, who has specialized in racketeering and corruption for over 30 years. His five-man team, which has participated in some of the largest investigations of racketeering and public corruption both in the U.S. and Mexico, also draws in various experts, or advisors in multiple disciplines, as may be required, for specific aspects of investigations.

In the presentation and supporting documentation, Breger named names of those who benefited from the corruption, which was laid out in some considerable detail. More specifically, forty people are listed on page 85 of the 96-page document, as being the beneficiary of fraudulent second trust deeds. Such deeds are issued by shell companies with no expectations of the deeds being paid back. Many of those names are those of people holding elected office, on the committee or well known to those on that committee. If the information contained was false, then the presenter and Thaler have opened themselves up to litigation. Yet no such litigation has been filed or threatened.

The natural tendency of the guilty is to vociferously proclaim their innocence, while simultaneously circling the wagons to protect themselves and their grubstakes.

In reviewing some of the hit pieces written regarding the presentation, there was at least one common thread: “no evidence” was presented was often repeated. This was clearly not true to anyone who reviewed the 96 pages of the report that was given to the committee.

One example of the evidence contained was the deposition on page 28 of one Richard Salazar, who under penalty of perjury stated that he saw multiple boxes of ballots and cash delivered from a private residence in Tempe, to Runbeck Election Services, the company hired by Maricopa County to assist in the counting of absentee ballots.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:55 am

The Swamp Strikes Back

On February 23rd, of this year, Jaqueline Breger, the principal investigator for Harris/Thaler Law Corporation, at the invitation of State Representative Liz Harris (R), made a presentation to a joint committee for the state of Arizona on Municipal Oversight and Elections, which was shocking in scope and magnitude of both the various levels of statewide corruption and election fraud.
Breger again? Wonder how the boyfriend's book is going??
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:43 pm

Breger did not provide any evidence to back up her claims, except to point to a book soon to be released by John Thaler, a Valley attorney and her boyfriend. During the committee meeting, Breger repeatedly mentioned a woman who had tipped Thaler off to the supposed racketeering scheme, but she failed to mention that woman was Thaler’s ex-wife, who he claims kidnapped their son.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Breger did not provide any evidence to back up her claims, except to point to a book soon to be released by John Thaler, a Valley attorney and her boyfriend.
Designer wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:55 am

The Swamp Strikes Back

In the presentation and supporting documentation, Breger named names of those who benefited from the corruption, which was laid out in some considerable detail. More specifically, forty people are listed on page 85 of the 96-page document, as being the beneficiary of fraudulent second trust deeds. Such deeds are issued by shell companies with no expectations of the deeds being paid back. Many of those names are those of people holding elected office, on the committee or well known to those on that committee. If the information contained was false, then the presenter and Thaler have opened themselves up to litigation. Yet no such litigation has been filed or threatened.

:fu:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Spruiking sales for the book then??

:Cool:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:57 am
:DULL; :DULL; :DULL;
Aint paying attention.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:38 pm
Tbeck wrote:
:DULL; :DULL; :DULL;
Aint paying attention.
That's because there's nothing to see.

Unless you want to buy a book by some nutbag loony.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:56 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:38 pm
Tbeck wrote:
:DULL; :DULL; :DULL; Aint paying attention.
That's because there's nothing to see.
:funnylast: :space: Mr. ASSHOLE? :space: What we see is that you are Ignorant,...and are NOT paying attention either.

The Swamp Strikes Back
In the presentation and supporting documentation, Breger named names of those who benefited from the corruption, which was laid out in some considerable detail. More specifically, forty people are listed on page 85 of the 96-page document, as being the beneficiary of fraudulent second trust deeds. Such deeds are issued by shell companies with no expectations of the deeds being paid back. Many of those names are those of people holding elected office, on the committee or well known to those on that committee. If the information contained was false, then the presenter and Thaler have opened themselves up to litigation. Yet no such litigation has been filed ...or threatened.

The natural tendency of the guilty is to vociferously proclaim their innocence, while simultaneously circling the wagons to protect themselves and their grubstakes.

In reviewing some of the hit pieces written regarding the presentation, there was at least one common thread: “no evidence” was presented was often repeated. This was clearly not true to anyone who reviewed the 96 pages of the report that was given to the committee.

One example of the evidence contained was the deposition on page 28 of one Richard Salazar, who under penalty of perjury stated that he saw multiple boxes of ballots and cash delivered from a private residence in Tempe, to Runbeck Election Services, the company hired by Maricopa County to assist in the counting of absentee ballots.

:fu:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

So your rationale for this claim being true is that no one has filed for defamation against it?

That's kinda like how you work on this forum, eh? You post rubbish, no one refutes it, so you repost or quote yourself and then it's "fact"....

:lmao:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Kari Lake Declares Herself New Leader of the Wagner Group

PHOENIX (The Borowitz Report)—The situation in Russia descended into further uncertainty after Kari Lake stunned geopolitical experts by declaring herself the new leader of the Wagner Group.

Speaking from the mercenary force’s new headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, the former anchorwoman claimed that she won the leadership of Wagner by a landslide.

She warned Russian state media against questioning her claim to the Wagner helm. “I will be your worst frickin’ nightmare,” she said.

Wagner troops expressed surprise at Lake’s sudden elevation and reservations about whether she would be an improvement over their former leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin. “She seems really mean,” one said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... gner-group

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:52 am
So your rationale for this claim being true is that no one has filed for defamation against it? .
Umm,. Mr. Butt-hurt? :space: That has MUCH MORE weight than your feces-laden CRAP saying it isn't.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:10 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:52 am
So your rationale for this claim being true is that no one has filed for defamation against it? .
Umm,. Mr. Butt-hurt? :space: That has MUCH MORE weight than your feces-laden CRAP saying it isn't.
I guess there's the EVIDENCE thing...or the LACK THEREOF at this point....
hillsy v2 wrote:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:49 pm
I guess there's the EVIDENCE thing...or the LACK THEREOF at this point....
hillsy v2 wrote:
Hey Butt-HOLE. :space: That there wasn't evidence provided AT THAT TIME ,..does not mean there is not any evidence.

IN FACT,...there is the promise of said-same EVIDENCE forthcoming.

What speaks louder is this; (highlighted in red,so your tiny little SHITHEAD can find it) :kiss:
Designer wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:25 am
The Swamp Strikes Back
In the presentation and supporting documentation, Breger named names of those who benefited from the corruption, which was laid out in some considerable detail. More specifically, forty people are listed on page 85 of the 96-page document, as being the beneficiary of fraudulent second trust deeds. Such deeds are issued by shell companies with no expectations of the deeds being paid back. Many of those names are those of people holding elected office, on the committee or well known to those on that committee. If the information contained was false, then the presenter and Thaler have opened themselves up to litigation. Yet no such litigation has been filed ...or threatened.

:fu: .....Oh!,...and this....... :fu:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

I'm guessing no litigation was filed or threatened because no one fucking read the document.

Why would you give creedence to a fkn loony? Oh wait - that's in YOUR radar.... :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:22 pm
I'm guessing no litigation was filed or threatened because no one fucking read the document.
Possible,...but not probable.
You are just Sofa King fulla SHIT that you can't face those evidences pointed out. :space: :dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:38 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Possible,...but not probable.
You are just Sofa King fulla SHIT that you can't face those evidences pointed out. :space: :dunno:
What "evidences" do you have again? Some documents no one read?

Fkn compelling :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:59 am
Designer wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:38 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Possible,...but not probable. You are just Sofa King fulla SHIT that you can't face those evidences pointed out. :space: :dunno:
What "evidences" do you have again? Some documents no one read?
Hey Shit Head,...if they didn't read it,....how can you say what it contains isn't evidence,....shit head. :hahafinger:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

Oh dear - you're confusing yourself now....