Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImage
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImage
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

The future for America...
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

WHO WOULDA EVER THOUGHT THAT TRUMP WOULD BE GETTING SO MUCH SHIT THROWN AT HIM, OR FOR THAT MATTER, FOR SO SO LONG.

JUST THE FACT THAT HE HASN'T BLOWN UP SHOWS INCREDIBLE STRENGTH !

HE REALLY SHOULD PRACTICE CHILD PSYCHOLOGY, DO THE REVERSE TO GET THEM TO AGREE FOR WHAT HE WANTS ...

THE PREVIOUS POS WAS NEVER QUESTIONED ABOUT ANYTHING, LET ALONE CRITICIZED , LESS OUR FIRST BE OUTED FOR WHAT HE WAS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old?
My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS Diploma on the wall, which bore his full name.
Suddenly I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my school class some 40 years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on way back then?
Upon seeing him, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man, with the deeply lined face, was way too old to have been my classmate.
After he examined my teeth I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School. “Yes”, he said. “I am a Mustang” he gleamed with pride. “When did you graduate?” I asked.
He answered “in 1967. Why do you ask?” “You were in my class”, I exclaimed.
He looked at me closely, then this ugly, old, bald, wrinkle-faced, fat-assed, gray-haired, decrepit, son-of-a-bitch asked me.......... “What did you teach?”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

[imghttps://s6.postimg.org/j0x7se4cx/23131724_1320568324722197_8344229029119426200_n.jpg][/img]ImageImageImageImage

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Image
Fixed it for you. [emoji106]

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

AND NOW U KNOW ...

One of my favorites is the "Time/Space Continuum for Parts"
Simple theory, frustrating in practice!
When dropping a necessary part when working on anything mechanical, the "Time/Space Continuum for Parts" immediately kicks in. It operates like this: The smaller the part, the farther into time/space it travels. Large parts like 1/2 bolts don't go that far, whereas that tiny little spring you need will jettison itself 10 minutes into the future. Here is where the theory becomes frustrating. You will see where the part went, maybe even where it landed. But when you go to find it, the part will not be there. It is in the future. That is why you can look in the same spot 20 times and not see it until YOU catch up to it in time, and "there it is!" As previously stated, larger parts cannot accelerate fast enough to go more than 10 - 30 seconds in time that's why you find them faster. Smaller size and higher value of importance greatly affects the speed and distance the part will travel.

More's Law is simple.
It is that extra bit of torque you apply that snaps the bolt you are tightening.
It's is using half a bottle of any product when the directions clearly say use a cap full.
It is the extra oil you just dumped in that makes it go over the full mark on the dipstick.
It is the little bit of gas you add that makes it overfill. (Did that many times on a mower)
Basically it is anything you are working on that you think needs just a little "more" of whatever you are doing.
After all, if a little works, "More's better" right

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImage