ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Keep it civil
KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by KAJUN »

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Ways to Show You're a Man or an idiot

And the winner for the
MOST ORIGINAL / CREATIVE PANHANDLER
Spotted on recent trip through Hardy, Arkansas

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

It's important to change the winter air in the tires now. Better mileage and performance, as well as safety. Be careful and don't try to inhale the oxidized air that escapes. Fortunately, there is no specific front/rear air required, although early morning air works better. Metric air is also not necessary...

Yes, yes - always good advice. I've also found a sizeable gain in performance can be realized by equipping the muffler with a zerk fitting so it can be re-greased. Normally these come greased from the factory and when the grease wears out replacement of the entire muffler is called for. Of course the grease helps the exhaust gasses slide out of there much easier and even aids in the muffling process. Loud pipes of course have no grease and save lives only because they don't leave grease residue on the pavement for others to slip in.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

...Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid". That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign." It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."
And our resident "Smart One" keeps on and on....... :rag:
hillsy wrote:The mainland, you moron. A couple of remote islands off the coast of Alaska is not an invasion of the US.
Everyone read that the Whole of Alaska and it's islands was purchased it from Russia in 1867 by some 74 YEARS before the Second World War:
Designer wrote: Though Alaska,..and thus that island,...was not a state, Alaska was purchased in 1867 by U.S. Secretary of State William Seward. And thus, it was American soil.
...and for ALL of that time that it has been OWNED by the United States of America,...it has been part of the United States of America. The land was not Russian,...nor Australian,...nor Japanese,...nor anything else but,..... the land of the United States of America.

Thus,...when the Japanese INVADED those Two (2) Islands owned by the United States of America,...they INDEED did invade the United States of America. [emoji41]

hillsy!,...you are a WINNER! [emoji2] [space] You just won another sign! :clap: [space] That's THREE now! [emoji106]

Man,..you're on a ROLL! :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
Thus,...when the Japanese INVADED those Two (2) Islands owned by the United States of America,...they INDEED did invade the United States of America. [emoji41]

Come on then, genius - was the invasion of the Falkland Islands an invasion of Britain then?

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

A thoughtful article from a Spanish writer.
What really died at Auschwitz? Here's an interesting viewpoint.

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz . . .
We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.
In Auschwitz we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world.
The contribution of today’s Jewish people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. Look at any donors’ board at any symphony, art museum, theater, art gallery, science center, etc. You will see many many Jewish surnames. These are the people who were burned. Of the 6,000,000 who died, how many would have grown up to be gifted musicians, doctors, artists, philanthropists?
And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.
It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This article is being published as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world "never forgets."

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country.

Please do not just delete this message; It will take only a minute to inform your friends of this impending crisis
We must wake up the world before it's too late.

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
– Plato

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

...Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid". That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign." It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."
And our resident "Smart One" keeps on and on and on....... :rag:
hillsy wrote:s the invasion of the Falkland Islands an invasion of Britain then?
Everyone,...even hillsy,.. has read in that Thread that we were discussing the JAPANESE Invasion,..During WORLD WAR II,...of ALASKA,...which was purchased in 1867 by U.S. Secretary of State William Seward.... And thus purchased, is AND ALWAYS WAS,...the United States of America.
[emoji106]
No where did anyone mention ANYTHING about Britain,...the Falkland islands,....Argentina,....AT ALL. :blink:

Our hillsy is a Winner AGAIN! [emoji2] [space] He gets Another sign! :clap: [space] Now he's up to FOUR! [emoji106]

hillsy?,....you're Really on a Roll! :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

hillsy gets another sign for not knowing that the British were there because Argentina invaded islands that were British territory....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... nd_Islands

" In 1833, the British returned to the Falkland Islands. Argentina invaded the islands on 2 April 1982. The British responded with an expeditionary force that forced the Argentines to surrender."

The British took the invasion of the islands the same as an invasion of the mainland of Great Britain. The same way the USA took the invasion of the Alaskan islands as an invasion of the USA.

hillsy, here's your sign...

[youtube][/youtube]

This one is even better.

[youtube][/youtube]

Hey, if you can't have fun with life, you might be a hillsy.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
And our resident "Smart One" keeps on and on and on....... :rag:
hillsy wrote:s the invasion of the Falkland Islands an invasion of Britain then?
Everyone,...even hillsy,.. has read in that Thread that we were discussing the JAPANESE Invasion,..During WORLD WAR II,...of ALASKA,...which was purchased in 1867 by U.S. Secretary of State William Seward.... And thus purchased, is AND ALWAYS WAS,...the United States of America.
[emoji106]
No where did anyone mention ANYTHING about Britain,...the Falkland islands,....Argentina,....AT ALL. :blink:

Our hillsy is a Winner AGAIN! [emoji2] [space] He gets Another sign! :clap: [space] Now he's up to FOUR! [emoji106]

hillsy?,....you're Really on a Roll! :lmao:
Keep dancing!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Herb wrote:hillsy gets another sign for not knowing that the British were there because Argentina invaded islands that were British territory....
Oh fuck - I'm rolling on the floor here. Did you really think I had no idea about the Falkland Islands, Herb?. You win a retard star all for yourself.

Herb wrote: The British took the invasion of the islands the same as an invasion of the mainland of Great Britain. The same way the USA took the invasion of the Alaskan islands as an invasion of the USA.
What a load of shit. The British took the invasion of the Falkland Islands as an invasion of a BRITISH TERRITORY, not the fucking mainland.

Talk about ignorant..... :lmao:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

For those that care ... I am offender by Muslims and their sheep. I guess I shouldn't put down the sheep like that. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

ImageImageImage

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

ImageImageImage

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

ImageImageImage

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

ImageImageImage

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

ImageImage