Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

WHAT IS A REASON FOR OWNING A FIREARM?

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Ask your doctor if a drug with 32 pages of side-effects is bad for you.

I finally realize why I look so bad in pictures. It's my face.

I choked on a carrot this morning, and all I could think of was, "I'll bet a doughnut wouldn't have done this to me."

I put our scale in the bathroom corner & that's where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.

Instead of cleaning my house, I just watch an episode of "The Hoarders," and think, "Wow! My house looks great."

Never trust an electrician with no eyebrows.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Why isn't Kamala calling for an immediate hostage release?

KpAuto89
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1999 Suzuki intruder vl1500

Post by KpAuto89 »

My bad for stealing op original thread but I need some help you guys! 99 suzi lc1500.
Is there any way to put a 21" spoke on our bikes without fabrication??
I've scoured the web-google-delphi-intruder alert and have found nothing.. all info welcome!! Thanks

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

• I too was once a male trapped in a female body…but then my mother gave birth.

• If only vegetables smelled as good as bacon.

• When I lost the fingers on my right hand in a freak accident, I asked the doctor if I would still be able to write with it. He said,
“Probably, but I wouldn’t count on it.”

• I woke up this morning determined to drink less, eat right, and exercise. But that was four hours ago when I was younger and full of
Hope.

• Anyone who says their wedding was the best day of their life has clearly never had two chocolate bars fall down at once from a vending
machine.

• We live in a time where intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended.

• The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have begun asking humans to prove they aren’t a robot.

• When a kid says “Daddy, I want mommy” that’s the kid version of “I’d like to speak to your supervisor”.

• It’s weird being the same age as old people.

• Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say CLOSE ENOUGH.

• Last night the internet stopped working so I spent a few hours with my family. They seem like good people.

• If Adam and Eve were Cajuns they would have eaten the snake instead of the apple and saved us all a lot of trouble.

• We celebrated last night with a couple of adult beverages …… Metamucil and Ensure.

• You know you are getting old when friends with benefits means having someone who can drive at night.

• Weight loss goal: To be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.

. After watching how some people wore their masks, I understand why contraception fails.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

CLASSIC MOMENTS - Nolan Ryan may have been an old man, but he was a tough old man... Robin Ventura found out the hard way in 1993 when he charged the mound, was instantly put in a headlock and beaten about his head.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Can someone give me a list of countries that I can walk into illegally & they will give me cash, free housing & a free phone?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Oh my, be still my heart! What a fine group of young uns! 😍😁

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥’𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬
The first 8th AF B-17 to complete 25 missions was of course…. ‘Hell’s Angels’
So why does the credit lie with her considerably more famous sister ship the ‘Memphis Belle’?
The answer is bureaucratic in nature - the aircraft’s moniker was not seen as wholesome enough by many promoting a righteous struggle, and despite ‘Hell’s Angels’ having achieved the feat first, and without her crew flying a spare for several of the 25 sorties, the honour fell to her well-known counterpart who matched the achievement that month.
‘Hell’s Angels’ would go on to complete a remarkable 48 missions without any incidences of a crewman being injured.
Truly she had a guardian watching over her somewhere!

Hell's Angels on war bond tour
On May 13, 1943, the 303rd BG B-17F Hell’s Angels became the first heavy bomber to complete 25 combat missions over Europe, four days before the Memphis Belle’s crew. After flying 48 combat missions, it returned to the US for a war bond tour, but not until 1944.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/steely-da ... ies-at-63/

Jim Beard, a musician who spent the previous 16 years touring as Steely Dan’s keyboardist and performing solo, has passed away at the age of 63.

Advertisement
“Beard is survived by his two children, son Victor and daughter Caitlin Beard, and by his mother, Sarah, sister Nancy Canale, and brother, Bill Beard,” according to People Magazine.

The pianist, composer, keyboardist, and producer passed away on March 2nd as a result of “complications from a sudden illness,” according to a statement released by the band on Wednesday, March 6th.

The cause of death was not disclosed at the time of publication.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

What do Cajuns have against tomatoes?

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Interesting story.

trust a dog to save lives. Never get this with a cat.

https://www.thedailyacorn.com/after-pup ... ource=main

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!