Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Mainstream media busier than a cat with diarrhea covering up the dems crimes
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

They can't balance the budget, but they all become millionaire's, with your money.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Instead of feeding the shit holes, how about fixing the potholes

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ITS TIME WE START MANUFACTURING IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES AND NOT RELYING ON OTHER COUNTRIES TO SUPPLY GOODS THAT WE USED TO MAKE.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Interesting court case. I have always liked the Eagles and Hotel California is one of my favorites.

https://conservativeresearchgroup.com/d ... nia-lyrics
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am concerned about the upcoming days 'comin... Tough times
This morning, the Muslim Brotherhood warned the United States that if the US continued meddling in Syria, Iran, Pakistan and other potential hot spots in the Middle East, they intend to cut off America 's supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers.
If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell, AT&T, and AOL customer service reps.
Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to not send us any more presidents.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I just received my 2024 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲… don't be jealous, yours should arrive soon!

It includes a monthly benefit increase of two cents a month, a Biden "Build Back Better” bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a Kamala Speech Decoder Ring, a solar powered fan to blow smoke up my own you-know-what, a coupon for a free oil change on my Tesla, and a “Blame It On Trump” sign for my front yard.

The only downside is the instructions are in Spanish.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Administrative state reasons.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Born in China, Kuzzat Altay fled to the U.S. after the CCP threatened to kill him for his faith and ethnicity. Now an American citizen and successful businessman, Kuzzat advocates for the human rights of the Uyghur people and all those facing oppression. His story is a stark warning: a nation without freedom of religion or free speech is a country headed for disaster.

https://www.prageru.com/video/kuzzat-al ... gn_9133281

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

You come to the USA, you learn English, it is NOT our responsibility to converse in a language you understand. Ignorance of the law is no excuse (where have I heard that before?)

https://newsworthy.news/migrants-civil- ... dium=email

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I almost put this in the Humor thread.

Ain't karma a bitch? :lmao: :lmao:

https://bluestatebluesnews.com/new-vide ... urce=bsbnl

...Under normal circumstances, one would say that the business being robbed in a situation like this bears zero responsibility for such brazen criminal activity.

But we live in 2024 America and idiocy in business management and public policy are proving to be less and less the exception to the rule.

All too often these days we find that criminal activity is tolerated if not encouraged by those who ought to know better, and this only sets the stage for more lawlessness.

Virtue-signaling doesn’t help in real life
Gucci, not necessarily this individual store but the company, has a history of tolerating and encouraging bad behavior.

Gucci is owned by Kering and Kering went all-in on the radical social justice leftist movement during the summer of 2020 after the death of George Floyd.

At the time, looters and rioters destroyed multiple cities across the United States.

CNN covered the mayhem using rose-colored “Fiery but mostly peaceful” descriptions for the violent provocateurs who were burning down buildings.

All the while, Kering was doling out cash to the very groups that were responsible for the civil unrest.

In a post on the company’s website dated June 1, 2020, “Kering and its brands (Gucci is prominently listed) stand in solidarity against racism. Words alone are not enough and [we] want to contribute to organizations focused on combating systemic racism and ending police violence towards the Black community in the United States.”

The post continued, “Today, on behalf of all its brands, Kering is making a donation to Campaign Zero, an organization that aims to reduce...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »