I own crypto!

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: I own crypto!

Post by Herb »

No, I won't have money to burn, I spend mine on trade goods and provisions to live on.

I will have everything from ammo to whiskey to trade...

No point to save money, or crypto, it won't be worth 50 rounds of .22...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 5:08 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 3:58 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:09 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:43 pm
What happens when it hits zero???
Your Bitcoin will be worthless.
Nope! Because, while all of us bitcoin holders have it to trade, you and your fiat-is-God peeps will have money to (literally) burn!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Amazing how you can think that if the dollar goes totally belly up that your crypto-currency will still have worth.

Just amazing.
Why?

There's millions and millions of people that have crypto and have been waiting for this very moment.

Again, none of you have read beyond the headlines regarding cryptocurrency...yet you talk about it like you're well-versed in it.

Read up, homies! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

While everyone is distracted with Biden falling:
The BRICS group is on the verge of potentially creating a currency backed by gold.
This seems potentially monumental.
They could potentially destroy the fiat dollar which may forever ruin the ability the US had to hit countries with sanctions.
Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Indonesia and Egypt are considering joining in the alliance.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... #xj4y7vzkg

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

For those that already know...everything...I'd advise you to watch The Coin Bureau's video from today. Guy goes back to the basics and explains what bitcoin (and Bitcoin) is - where it came from, how it works, and what it's used for, all in layman's terms.

Put your ego's away for 20 minutes and check it out. You can still hate bitcoin afterwards, but at least you'll have a better understanding.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

:lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

It’s funny how I have consistently and logically disagreed with the premise of this discussion that crypto is a savior for the ills plaguing our financial system while being told to censor myself from the thread if I choose to disagree with the author. That is how you deal with disagreement, by simply telling it to go away while unfairly demonizing said disagreement?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:13 pm
It’s funny how I have consistently and logically disagreed with the premise of this discussion that crypto is a savior for the ills plaguing our financial system while being told to censor myself from the thread if I choose to disagree with the author. That is how you deal with disagreement, by simply telling it to go away while unfairly demonizing said disagreement?

RK, shut the fuck up with your "Poor You" bullshit. You're not being censored. I said to leave my thread if you're going to attack the messenger, which you do often.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

MattSunn wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:34 pm
Where'd you get my picture from???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

So, a guy invested $27 in the meme coin "Pepe".

In 10 days he became a millionaire.

Crypto is stupid.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:30 am
RoadKing wrote:

RK, shut the fuck up with your "Poor You" bullshit. You're not being censored. I said to leave my thread if you're going to attack the messenger, which you do often.
Wow! You’re about a bossy feller! Saying so ain’t an attack, just a personal observation.
I’d say telling someone to shut up is a pretty strong attempt at censoring, wouldn’t you? “I said to leave my thread”… you take a pretty high and mighty view of yourself, eh? Well, I guess you have a right to cuz it appears you think this forum is your private domain.
“Attack the messenger.” Poor little snow flake.
And, naw, I ain’t gonna be censored, ain’t gonna shut up, lest I choose to do so. What a mean evil sombitch I am to talk to you as I do here in your personal IA forum.
28 pages ya got here so far, and if you review every damned one you’ll find nothing on my part but extremely constructive and logical disagreement to your obsession with crypto. You find me to be attacking the messenger at any point, you are surely a fragile sensitive fellow. Just another observation.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:11 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
RoadKing wrote:

Seems like YOU'RE the only one with their feathers all ruffled. If you weren't, why post whining about it? Hypocrite.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:53 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:11 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
RoadKing wrote:

Seems like YOU'RE the only one with their feathers all ruffled. If you weren't, why post whining about it? Hypocrite.
Ain’t got feathers but if I did they’d be just fine. Sides, at least I ain’t gettin all pissy and telling you to shut up! You’re a fruit loop, DF, and you can consider that a harmless personal attack as well as an observation.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:00 pm

Ain’t got feathers but if I did they’d be just fine. Sides, at least I ain’t gettin all pissy and telling you to shut up! You’re a fruit loop, DF, and you can consider that a harmless personal attack as well as an observation.

Of course, "The" RoadKing knows all!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's it like to know EVERYTHING...about EVERYTHING?!?! Must be pretty awesome to be that self-centered knowing you're ALWAYS right! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You get on here and bitch and whine...then tell others who AREN'T bitching and whining...that they're bitching and whining. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone give RK a microphone and spotlight!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Getting all pissy because there are some of us that think crypto is stupid doesent say much for you.

The only thing backing the dollar is the "full faith and confidence in the US government"....

The only thing backing crypto??? Not a FUCKING THING...

Piss off dipstick.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:11 pm
Getting all pissy because there are some of us that think crypto is stupid doesent say much for you.

The only thing backing the dollar is the "full faith and confidence in the US government"....

The only thing backing crypto??? Not a FUCKING THING...

Piss off dipstick.
Fuck you, Herb! Go back to your political threads posting totally useless information that no one gives a shit about. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know NOTHING about crypto but you talk like you do. My question would be, why bother running your mouth if you don't like the topic???

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Herb has gotten rough with me a few times, DF, but at least he has been fair and logical about it. And I find his posts to be informative, far more so than your usual tripe. His posts suggest that I would far rather have his financial advice than any of your nutz blather.
Signifying nothing”