Football smack talk time

Keep it civil
tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Re: Football smack talk time

Post by tc1400 »

How about 2 Gator players blocking "each other" last year? Come on, man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYdd35cb6H8

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

As the 'Ole ball coach' said, "Free shoes U"? I seem to remember a national championship that year? Hummm

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

SEC is a much tougher division than the ACC. FSU may not be as fortunate this year. Time will tell.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Back in '72 I met Larry Csonka and Jake Scott. But I shouldn't say that cuz there's a guy from the other board who will come over here and call me a liar. :bonk:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

98VS1400 wrote:Well, that mud puddle hasn't been invited over here. Unless someone spills the beans to him, it won't be happening either. Did ya get the other #13 to sign something? I hear he's kind of a hermit nowadays.
"The other #13" I like that. He was a bull rider on the Florida circuit. I operated heavy equipment with a dude, also a bull rider and friend of "the other #13".
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.