Site admin goes on tweaking rampage...

Keep it civil
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Site admin goes on tweaking rampage...

Post by YoDude »

Dude's got some work cut out for him and in part of his work he's gonna try to get that MadCow thing taken care of.
There's a few other things that may change suddenly like being locked out of the site temporarily for (hopefully only) short periods of time. First off there's a board offender that's going to be dealt with, swiftly and harshly, sorta. Last chance for him.

I'll see you guys later and I'll try to not crash the board.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Site admin goes on tweaking rampage...

Post by Jolsen »

Rut row raggy

Duck and cover
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Don't fret too much, at least not yet, no dramatic changes are happening at the moment. I've put some things on hold for the time being.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Okay, I got some things straightened out that were pestering me, some improvements done and I managed to not crash the board in doing so. Whew! :big grin: I trust you're all having some fun and such ya? :thumbup: Seems like things are going very well so far. :cheers:

I appreciate Everyone's participation on this site and with YOU, the users, it'll get better and more fun in the future. :bow:

Okay, I'm outta here, it could get mushy. :snooze: So you guys know, ALL of you, can address me directly through PMs if you feel you need to, or just want to. :rock: We share love here, lets make it work as a family of friends! :clap:

Oh, by the way, it's REALLY nice that I can add the similes, AFTER I've typed in the text......Check it out!

Love all!

Yo-