If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by Herb »

This information alone is enough to raise questions about the validity of the election.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/inte ... cc699edc4d

“Unable to currently reconcile SOS listing with our estimates from yesterday,” Richer said. He pointed out the difference in numbers. Maricopa County, at the time, had 392,000 ballots waiting to be counted, while the Arizona Secretary of State’s official numbers indicated that there were still 407,664 outstanding ballots.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:10 pm
This information alone is enough to raise questions about the validity of the election.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/inte ... cc699edc4d

“Unable to currently reconcile SOS listing with our estimates from yesterday,” Richer said. He pointed out the difference in numbers. Maricopa County, at the time, had 392,000 ballots waiting to be counted, while the Arizona Secretary of State’s official numbers indicated that there were still 407,664 outstanding ballots.
OK. I’m paying attention now. I’m not hoping for the best. I’m praying for the best. God bless this wonderful woman.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

There's a couple things that make these emails confusing but the big one is that the recorders office is having a hard time reconciling the numbers but his are an "estimate"? So there might well have been no discrepancies to reconcile?
The link Herb posted is a reprint of the one I had previously read, and it appears that the reporting news agency wanted to get the story out before they collected all the facts? Don't know but they did state they were also confused at the time of print.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

This is from last night. Nothing that I can find from today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... 2022-12-20
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

So Kari Lake was bragging about how she was going to make Hobbs take the stand....but now has back-peddled on that?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kari-la ... d=95605721

Interesting!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:33 pm
So Kari Lake was bragging about how she was going to make Hobbs take the stand....but now has back-peddled on that?

Interesting!

ABC "News"... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do we have to post the thousands of headlines they ran with, only to be totally wrong???
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:42 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:

Interesting!

Do we have to post the thousands of headlines they ran with, only to be totally wrong???
How about twitter? Must be true if it's on Elon's twitter, right? :Cool:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:

Interesting!

There is a reason that it is calle the Fake News Media.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:16 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:

Interesting!

There is a reason that it is calle the Fake News Media.
Go back to sleep Magoo.... :bonk:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Ooopsie, Hillsy!!! Another one of you're boo-boo's! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Doesn't mean Hobbs isn't in the shithouse. All it takes is one to testify against them all.

"Stephen Richer will still be required to testify on the intentional misconduct that led to failures of ballot-on-demand printers and tabulators on election day and hundreds of thousands of ballots lacking chain of custody documentation. He will need to answer all of the questions truthfully under penalty of perjury, and Lake’s attorneys should have all the time they need to question him."

BREAKING: Katie Hobbs Files Emergency Motion To Quash Her Subpoena For Appearance At Kari Lake’s Trial – Lawyers Withdraw Hobbs’ Subpoena

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... -subpoena/
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:52 pm
Doesn't mean Hobbs isn't in the shithouse. All it takes is one to testify against them all.
What's the "boo-boo"??

I said that Lake has withdrawn her subpoena for Hobbs to appear on the stand.....which is totally fucking true (no matter how loud you try and scream "fake news").....and interesting, don't you think? Or DON'T you think??

Why the "about face" when Lake was bragging so much about how she was going to get Hobbs to testify??

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:58 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:52 pm
What's the "boo-boo"??

I said that Lake has withdrawn her subpoena for Hobbs to appear on the stand.....which is totally fucking true (no matter how loud you try and scream "fake news").....and interesting, don't you think? Or DON'T you think??

Why the "about face" when Lake was bragging so much about how she was going to get Hobbs to testify??

Nope, I DON'T think it's a big deal. Do you REALLY believe for a second this entire thing hasn't been planned out?!?! Please, it's a chess game.

Richer is the KEY! They knew this all along.

But wait...THERE'S MORE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Abraham Hamadeh’s Election Lawsuit is going to trial. Dismissal FAILED.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:56 pm

Nope, I DON'T think it's a big deal. Do you REALLY believe for a second this entire thing hasn't been planned out?!?! Please, it's a chess game.

Well of COURSE you are going to say it's planned..... :lmao:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:

But wait...THERE'S MORE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Abraham Hamadeh’s Election Lawsuit is going to trial. Dismissal FAILED.
Good to see he gets his day in court :clap:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:10 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

Well of COURSE you are going to say it's planned..... :lmao:
Hillsy, slow you're roll. I'm not talking "Q" planned...I'm talking LAWYER planned. Are you honestly thinking that Kari Lake's lawyers are going into this lawsuit blind??? I'm sure they have a contingency plan for every avenue a judge may rule. Not saying it's going to work but they, of course, have a plan.
JUST LIKE THE HOBBS LAWYERS HAVE A PLAN!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:33 pm
Herb wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:16 pm
There is a reason that it is called the Fake News Media.
Go back to sleep Magoo....
You would do well to follow your own advice,....Mr. TURD.
Designer wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:24 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:06 pm
And it's not even the same one Nav recommended.
Had you bothered to read and compare the two,....the one I posted from Ebay that is Less Money is actually BETTER. :roll:
Best you go to bed now,...you are FINSHED here

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I didn't hear anything from the testimony today that's going to get the judge to overturn the election. Maybe tomorrow will be different?

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:55 pm
I didn't hear anything from the testimony today that's going to get the judge to overturn the election. Maybe tomorrow will be different?
:lmao: :clap:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, much of the testimony I heard today was aimed at explaining how some of the issues could occur, like printer setting changes that would prevent ballots from being read by scanner's. In other words laying the ground work that I suspect they will attempt to show tomorrow couldn't have occured without direct human intervention.

I know it appears like a lot of election drama without much substance, but.... Manipulation of printer settings is election tampering aimed at disenfranchisement. Same as stealing ballots from drop or mailboxes or collection and filling in of mass ballots. Up to this point no court has allowed a case to go forward, and for good reason. However if it's not heard in court's then these things get blown off. That lead's to more violations and bolder one's.
I find myself rather disappointed with how some Americans can demonstrate a total lack of respect for the electoral process and their fellow Americans by engaging in these types of activities.
So while I am not getting all worked up like some do, I can understand their feelings.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:41 pm
hillsy, much of the testimony I heard today was aimed at explaining how some of the issues could occur, like printer setting changes that would prevent ballots from being read by scanner's. In other words laying the ground work that I suspect they will attempt to show tomorrow couldn't have occured without direct human intervention.

I know it appears like a lot of election drama without much substance, but.... Manipulation of printer settings is election tampering aimed at disenfranchisement. Same as stealing ballots from drop or mailboxes or collection and filling in of mass ballots. Up to this point no court has allowed a case to go forward, and for good reason. However if it's not heard in court's then these things get blown off. That lead's to more violations and bolder one's.
I find myself rather disappointed with how some Americans can demonstrate a total lack of respect for the electoral process and their fellow Americans by engaging in these types of activities.
So while I am not getting all worked up like some do, I can understand their feelings.
I've read that there may have been an issue with the ballots being printed as a "shrink to fit page" default setting on some of the printers. I guess the argument will be whether this was done with the intent to invalidate ballots? From what else I am reading, these affected ballots were ultimately counted so that argument may be moot.