Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Herb »

Cuban wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:48 am
Herb wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:33 am
So you don't think that we should file charges for somone that commits a crime? No one should sit on a jury? No one should be punished for commiting a crime?

Right now there is enough evidence that what he did was criminal that a grand jury should indict. But if no one is willing to file charges no one will get their day in court.

I know that it is against the law, everywhere I have ever heard of, to blindly shoot through a wall or door.

Sorry dudes, but the idea of someone getting away with a CRIME (which is what that was) isn't a good one.

Bet if she was one of your families you would be all kinds of upset.
:smile: Hi Herb. How you been? Hope everything's well with you and the fam. As to your points, I made no comment on the thread's subject matter. I offer no comment on that issue here, and haven't even read the thread, although I do know it's about the J6 shooting. My post was to compliment Tim on his patience, give him a knowing nod of approval, and a friendly handshake. Have a good day man. :cheers:
Sorry dude, but T's logic is flawed and that needs to be addressed. T has a habit of sounding "reasonable" and "patient" while being passive agressive and wrong.

Even though your intention was good you were supporting him in the idea that just because we were not there and don't know what was in his mind, doesn't mean that we cannot recognize a crime when it is committed.

If a person isn't going to be charged when they commit a crime, what is the point in having laws?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:07 pm
:lmao:
Aha yes! :space: Childish Ridicule! :space: Just like your fellow left-wing nut job here on the Board does when faced with THE TRUTH which they are too weak to accept.

I will repost my Polite invitation for your consideration;
Designer wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:03 pm
Cuban wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:54 am
I invite you to 'do a Tbeck' and go back and read what I posted again, this time slowly. If you try really hard you may see the light. Or not.
I have and did. :space: And still,....you still do not understand.

All that you herald in Timmy's message that you quoted is just as I said it was.....Deflection and Passive Aggressive Personal Attack.......All of it meant to to EVADE Facing what really IS THE POINT. :space: Herb does,...DevilsFan does,....Navigator does,....RoadKing does....SgtCall does....why not join in with they who are Astute?

To that end,...I invite you to Read Up on what THE POINT in discussion is. :
space: :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Hey Cuban - nice to see you posting, brudda :rag:

The kangaroo court is still alive and well in this thread :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:30 pm
The kangaroo court is still alive and well in this thread
Thank you for confirming what I said;
Designer wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:15 pm
Cuban wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:07 pm
:lmao:
Aha yes! :space: Childish Ridicule! :space: Just like your fellow left-wing nut job here on the Board does when faced with THE TRUTH which they are too weak to accept.
:Cool:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Go back to your spank bank, Skippy / Spanky / Springy :clap:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Little Designer, I know exactly who I am, it's you who doesn't.

Let see you say that I act/post passive aggressive.

But since my last post which was perfectly calm and direct, it has been YOU that has attacked a number of member's, NOT I..... :blink:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Timmy,....your Desperate Evasion here does not,...in anyway....refute,...nor even diminish....the HORRIBLE thing you have stated.
Everyone here sees it for being that. :space: DevilsFan does,...Navigator does,...Herb does,...RoadKing does,...SgtCall does.

And,...besides being WRONG about this,...you ARE well known for being passive aggressive. :space: We all know it,...and Herb states it well;
Herb wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:13 pm
Sorry dude, but T's logic is flawed and that needs to be addressed. T has a habit of sounding "reasonable" and "patient" while being passive agressive and wrong.
Now thus THE TRUTH be stated about you,...time for you to Act as does a Mature ADULT and address the ongoing discussion;
Designer wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:29 am
Since Teach/Tbeck keeps deflecting (as we see in his last posting an EVASION of what I said about Byrds actions being an LEO Failure) .....let's examine this claim of his that Byrd was just..... "doing his job".

Byrd's choosing to INDESCRIMINALLY SHOOT into a group of people YOU CANNOT SEE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A DOOR,.... IS NOT what an LEO using sound judgement does. :space: :space: Byrd had NO ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of who all was on the other side......had NO CONFIRMATION that they posed a life-threatening issue,.......and surely not enough knowledge to justify his using DEADLY FORCE on them.

For example,....What if Byrd shot DEAD a reporter/observer instead of a protester?
According to Timmy,...he was just doing his job :space: :dunno: ;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:05 am
Criticizing Byrd for doing his job ....makes you just another BLM activist.

Another example,...what if Byrd shot DEAD a fellow plain-clothed LEO?
Tbeck wrote:

All In A Days Work! :space: :roll:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

You brought it up Designer, so it must have been relevant to the post correct? Or were you just trying to cover for your post stupidity again?

Wow, your evidence is Herb? AND he just HAPPENED to use the same exact language as you? Hmmm odd? :lmao:

You lied in that post, you know that right? Byrd didn't shoot a GROUP of people, he shot 1, and she wasn't on the other side of the door, she was coming through a window wrapped in the flag. So it was not indiscriminate shooting but rather one very well placed shot. Get your fact's straight, and stop ATTACKING everyone. :popcorn:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

It isn't working, Timmy,....your Desperate Evasion here does not,...in anyway....refute,...nor even diminish....the HORRIBLE thing you have stated. :space; Don't you see?.....Everyone here knows it for being that. :space: DevilsFan does,...Navigator does,...Herb does,...RoadKing does,...SgtCall does.....and you know it. :wink:

It's even worse that that you choose to post A Denigration of Herb;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:29 pm
Wow, your evidence is Herb? AND he just HAPPENED to use the same exact language as you? Hmmm odd?

BUT,....that you have the Unmitigated GALL to say I AM the one attacking people further proves what an Arrogantly Phony Person you are;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:29 pm
.....and stop ATTACKING everyone. ....
You and your Endless Repetition of this Deflectional Bullshtting only further makes you appear the Profoundly Ignorant ass you made of yourself when saying that. :space: :space: Thus,...it becomes necessary to REMIND you once AGAIN,...of what the discussion is;
Designer wrote:
Since Teach/Tbeck keeps deflecting (as we see in his last posting an EVASION of what I said about Byrds actions being an LEO Failure) .....let's examine this claim of his that Byrd was just..... "doing his job".

Byrd's choosing to INDESCRIMINALLY SHOOT into a group of people YOU CANNOT SEE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A DOOR,.... IS NOT what an LEO using sound judgement does. :space: :space: Byrd had NO ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of who all was on the other side......had NO CONFIRMATION that they posed a life-threatening issue,.......and surely not enough knowledge to justify his using DEADLY FORCE on them.

For example,....What if Byrd shot DEAD a reporter/observer instead of a protester?
Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

It doesn't have to WORK Little Designer, it ONLY has to be TRUE and FACTUAL.

Which it is :popcorn:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:55 am
It doesn't have to WORK Little Designer, it ONLY has to be TRUE and FACTUAL.
Oh Gawd!,....Timmy stoops to once again,...Deflecting. :space:

Your Gambit(s) of Deflection/Evasion/ Strawman Argument are NOT working. :space: None of that repeated bullshit of yours is refuting the point(s) made previously here about your Point of view that Byrd was just,..."doing his job" .

Now I politely ask You AGAIN,...please,... directly address Counter Point(s) I made below of the Logical Application of your POV ( based on Truth and Fact)..... to the situation on Jan6.
Designer wrote:

Tbeck wrote:
Another example,...what if Byrd shot DEAD a fellow plain clothed LEO?
Tbeck wrote:

Should you choose to post more of your obviously Phony argument(s) of ...."not true or factual"...deflection, evasion, etc.... will only CONFIRM your admitting that what I said about your "doing his job" POV is INDEED CORRECT,.... and humiliate yourself even MORE than you have already.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I haven't deflected anything. You made BLATANTLY FALSE statements and I CORRECTED you.

So YOU can do your usual tap and dance, but YOU still posted FALSE statements while ATTEMPTING to justify your position. YOU sure CANNOT justify it with the FACTS.

So nope, I am not deflecting and I have no reason to, but YOU sure do.....flip flop

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:12 pm
I haven't deflected anything. You made BLATANTLY FALSE statements and I CORRECTED you.
Even MORE Tbullshit.....(read: Deflection)
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:12 pm
.....So YOU can do your usual tap and dance, but YOU still posted FALSE statements while ATTEMPTING to justify your position. YOU sure CANNOT justify it with the FACTS. So nope, I am not deflecting and I have no reason to, but YOU sure do.....flip flop
Here we see Timmy trying yet another of his Gambits, ...this time it is Strawman Argument.
His bitchy subject matter change posted just above is to TRY TO deflect away from his TOTALLY unpopular claim ( that no one agrees with) that Byrd was,..."just doing his job". :space: :roll:

Here Timmy,...let me,.."Help The Handicapped"....and highlight what repeatedly TRY TO evade facing... :bow:
Designer wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:18 am
Timmy,....your Desperate Evasion here does not,...in anyway....refute,...nor even diminish....the HORRIBLE thing you have stated.
Everyone here sees it for being that. :space: DevilsFan does,...Navigator does,...Herb does,...RoadKing does,...SgtCall does.
Designer wrote:
Since Teach/Tbeck keeps deflecting (as we see in his last posting an EVASION of what I said about Byrds actions being an LEO Failure) .....let's examine this claim of his that Byrd was just..... "doing his job". Byrd's choosing to INDESCRIMINALLY SHOOT into a group of people YOU CANNOT SEE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A DOOR,.... IS NOT what an LEO using sound judgement does. :space: :space: Byrd had NO ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of who all was on the other side......had NO CONFIRMATION that they posed a life-threatening issue,.......and surely not enough knowledge to justify his using DEADLY FORCE on them.

Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Yes Designer if Byrd had shot another LEO while he was breaking into the capital building he would have been doing his job. Cop's don't get to break the law any more than civilian's. I believe you are catching on.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

You're making the case for the other side, T.

Then why only one shot? Why not 5? Why not 100? Because they were ALL a threat, weren't they? They were ALL breaking the law, right?

So, had he shot 5, then, still OK??? Had he shot 100 then, still OK???

I'm thinking any more than one would have been a much different outcome...despite his being "justified".
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:00 pm

Then why only one shot? Why not 5? Why not 100? Because they were ALL a threat, weren't they? They were ALL breaking the law, right?

Maybe after he shot the person climbing through the window the threat abated? Maybe everyone else moved back?

I'm only guessing because I wasn't there. Maybe Tucker can clear this up when he watches the 44K hours of security footage.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:36 pm
Yes Designer if Byrd had shot another LEO while he was breaking into the capital building he would have been doing his job. Cop's don't get to break the law any more than civilian's. I believe you are catching on.
My GAWD! :space: This CAN'T be real! :space: :shock:
Here we have Timmy making an ASS-umption that an LEO on the other side of the door is a protester! :space: TRUTH IN FACT,...there were MANY LEO's outside that Chamber Door ... NONE of which were protesters. :space: Some were blocking protester's...some even Guiding them!

Now Timmy says Byrd would have been merely,.."doing his job".. if he had Shot BLINDLY through that Door and killed a fellow plain-clothed LEO,...(even though Byrd would have had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA if the plain-clothed LEO was/was not protesting). :space: It's Bad Enough that he justifies the actual killing of Ashli,....but to extend such WRONGFUL postulations to this...... IS INSANE.

This is an all-time low for Timmy,....showing us all just how far he will go to TRY TO make himself...... "Right".

Timmy,..Stop. :space: NO ONE of sound mind here supports what you are saying. :space: ALL are either shocked, or in total disbelief, at this POV of yours......AND .....your endless repetition trying to defend it.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, I am not taking sides. Let's break this down, Ashli was shot coming through the window, she had breeched the building. No one else has breeched the building, so there wasn't a need for Byrd to shoot again. After the shot Byrd retreated to another location. So did Ashli enter the building by force? Yes. Did she get shot for doing so? Yes. Should she have broken in? No. Was Byrd responding to her breaking in? Yes. So who was ultimately responsible for what transpired? Ashli was and she paid the price.
Now let's change the scenario ever so slightly. Someone is breaking into your house and when you arrive at the location with your gun in hand you see someone coming through your window. They are entering your house. Do you shoot or offer them breakfast? I'm shooting. I didn't start the chain of events just as Byrd didn't start it. If the law wasn't being broken nobody gets hurt or dead. But just like me protecting my home, Byrd was protecting his, his duty.

Designer, that's the best you could come up with? You've lost it bud and need to get some meds.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

I just want to point out how fkn delusional you must be to keep trying to hammer this crap home.

There was one shot fired at the person climbing through the smashed window. Just one.

Designer wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:06 am