San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 'protest

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 'protest

Post by Designer »

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

When you continue posting these stuff you just keep his asshole actions on the front page and that is exactly what he wants. When he and his actions are regulated to the back page where no one cares about him or his one knee BS then he and his BS will vanish. But as people keep posting on BIKE Forums and newspapers he will continue to be the hero in his own eyes. :blink:

Yes, I know I don't have to read threads like this, but it is hard to over look a thread titled "San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 'protest." :uhh:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

The thing I think most people are missing is that there's really no oppression going on in the US that see on a daily basis. Perhaps I live in the white world or something, I don't know.

I sort of have to agree with John. If people would just STFU about it, there wouldn't be a problem. Yet who's causing problems? I hate to say it, but it's the black man that's causing the problems.

Black Lives Matter exists because black people promote it. They fail to see that it's their own people that are the cause of the problem because they are doing shit that gets them shot. The cops don't wanna fuck around with these guys anymore, but when they are told to "get down on the ground" and they don't follow orders, there's gonna be trouble. If they try to run there's gonna be trouble. If they decide to challenge, there's going to be trouble. All because they are being somehow rebellious and are not following orders. Simple as that!

This doesn't have anything at all to do with oppression. It's all about making a statement. I think Kaepernick needs to get out of the NFL if he's going to go against the American flag. If he wants to protest, that's fine, do it off the field, down at city hall or at the park or somewhere else. He's just doing this to get as much coverage as he possibly can by doing it at the ball games. I think there should never be allowed any type of protesting during any type of sporting event. It's just not the place for it. He should be expunged from the league, immediately. Along with any other players that want to protest during a game. They are NOT Americans!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:When you continue posting these stuff you just keep his asshole actions on the front page and that is exactly what he wants. When he and his actions are regulated to the back page where no one cares about him or his one knee BS then he and his BS will vanish. But as people keep posting on BIKE Forums and newspapers he will continue to be the hero in his own eyes. :blink:

Yes, I know I don't have to read threads like this, but it is hard to over look a thread titled "San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 'protest." :uhh:
Sorry,...mistaken.

It is not I that keeps this "on the front page". Not me nor those opposing his CRAP.

He keeps doing this UN patriotic "protest" and it is the MEDIA that keeps showing it...and it the NFL that keeps allowing it to be Broadcast,...shoving it everyone's face again and again and again. Thus, it cannot be,.."regulated to the back page".

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Excuse me, but the news media did not post the thread about him and his deplorable actions on this forum. Have a nice day, I mean evening. [emoji2]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Excuse me, but the news media did not post the thread about him and his deplorable actions on this forum. Have a nice day, I mean evening. [emoji2]
The news media keeps putting out supportive articles about him and the others that are doing this. I, and a lot of other people are interested in the consequences that he and the NFL are suffering.

Believe me, what we do here has NO EFFECT on what the LMSM does.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

:clap:
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Excuse me, but the news media did not post the thread about him and his deplorable actions on this forum. Have a nice day, I mean evening. [emoji2]
The news media keeps putting out supportive articles about him and the others that are doing this. I, and a lot of other people are interested in the consequences that he and the NFL are suffering.

Believe me, what we do here has NO EFFECT on what the LMSM does.
Uhhhh, :uhh: ...yes they have. [emoji2]

Have a Nice day.