Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Commissioned in 1914 as the most powerful weapon in the world, the Battleship TEXAS is credited with the introduction and innovation of advances in gunnery, aviation, and radar. She is the last surviving Dreadnought as well as the only battleship in existence today that fought in both World War I and World War II.
Photo of the Battleship Texas in drydock in Galveston, Texas.

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Ohio-class submarines are the largest submarines ever built for the U.S. Navy, making them the world's third-largest submarines. Propulsion: Powered by a nuclear reactor, these submarines can operate submerged for extended periods, offering unparalleled endurance and range.
The Ohio SSBNs and SSGNs are the most powerful and deadly submarines in the world in their respective categories. Ohio SSBNs carry 20 Trident SLBMs (limited from 24 due to START treaty) with 3–6 nuclear warheads each, while the SSGNs can carry up to 154 tomahawk cruise missiles each.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The largest submarine in the world by displacement is the Russian Navy's Typhoon-class submarine.
Displacement: The Typhoon-class submarines have a submerged displacement of approximately 48,000 to 50,000 tons, making them the heaviest submarines ever built.
Length: They measure around 175 meters (574 feet) in length, making them one of the longest submarines ever constructed.
Crew Capacity: These submarines have a large crew complement, with accommodations for up to 160 sailors.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Still a lot of great, caring people out there. And they are almost all Christian.

https://www.thedailyacorn.com/woman-str ... ource=main

...And it’s clear from the amazing difference in the yard that they truly do love what they do.

Watch below to see the beautiful yard transformation Hawthorn and his crew did for this lovely family.

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Been watching this guy for a while. He does "Free Mow Fridays" and his videos are strangely addictive....

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Great stories, 3 to 4 hours work shown in fast forward motion, the transformation in those film clips is awesome to watch/
overgrown and overrun with weeds, those landscapes become virtual well kept gardens.
And these persons do this as a free service, kudos to those groups.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I was just watching tv and a commercial for a drug came on. One of the things they say on all of these drug ads is 'don't use if you are allergic to this drug', how the fuck are you supposed to know if you are allergic to the drug and what kind of fucking idiot would take a drug they knew they are allergic to???

Stupid commercials.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Maybe this belongs in the political thread but I think it goes beyond political.

This is a major dose of sanity and reason. I just hope it spreads to the USA.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... 2024-05-01

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

My brother used to say that there is a good reason for Harleys having and HD symbol. He said he never got away from the shop for less than $100.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

THE $50 bill

It's a slow day in the town and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through the town, stops at a hotel, and lays a $50 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night. As soon as he walks upstairs, the hotel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

(now... pay attention)

The butcher takes the $50 and runs down the street to repay his debt to the pig farmer. The pig farmer takes the $50 and heads off to pay his bill to his feed supplier.

The guy at the supplier takes the $50 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

Now, the hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $50 back on the counter so the traveller will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveller comes back down the stairs, stating that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $50 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything and no one earned anything!

However... the whole village now thinks that they are out of debt and there is a false atmosphere of optimism and glee!

And that, my friends, is how a government works!