This is class

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

This is class

Post by Herb »

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/c ... a-bush.htm

"Former White House head maitre d’ George Hainey and current White House usher Buddy Carter were the two guests that the first lady invited to Barbara Bush’s funeral yesterday.

“She knew they were very close to the Bush family and wanted them to be able to pay their respects,” spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said of the decision. Both Hainey and Carter worked under Mrs. Bush during her time at the White House..."

"President Trump was not in attendance, however. According to a statement on the matter, the president stayed home “to avoid disruptions due to added security, and out of respect for the Bush Family and Friends attending the Service, President Trump will not attend.”
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: This is class

Post by KAJUN »

The far left liberal media would have made a mockery of Mrs Bush s funeral and made a political statement if Mr. Trump would have attended....no telling what the story line would have been but I'm sure it would have made Trump look like he was hogging the headlines.....
I support his position and decision not to attend
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'm surprised the news media isn't making a big thing out of him not going. :bonk: [space] :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I think Donald made the wise choice. No love loss between himself and the Bush family, and as noted the media would have been stirring the pot.

Also classy choice of guest's.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

DAMMED IF YOU DO AND DAMMED IF YOU DON'T
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: I'm surprised the news media isn't making a big thing out of him not going. :bonk: [space] :soda:
[emoji2] It would've been a bigger story if President Trump did go. The modern tradition is that sitting Presidents don't attend former First Lady's funerals, for the reasons already mentioned. JFK was the last one to do it. [emoji41]