Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2017-01-17, 1:43 am. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan . She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. (That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful! I gave your shoes to a homeless guy utside
Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car. Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Trump as my possible target. The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you
have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.

Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper fi,
Alex
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

True, dat!
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Honda crotch rocket rider was traveling at approximately 85 mph.
The VW driver was talking on a cell phone when she pulled out from a side street, apparently not seeing the motorcycle. The rider's reaction time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident.
The car had two passengers and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them.
The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 20 feet from where the collision took place.

All three involved (two in the car and the bike rider) were killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety Department..
Pass this on to car drivers or soon to be new drivers, or new motorcycle owners and especially everyone you know who has a MOBILE phone!!!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Save a life. Stop talking on mobile phones and Texting while trying to drive.
The life you save may be your own..... Or mine...

Keep passing this on so everyone will see what can happen by using a mobile PHONE while driving

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:shock: [space] WOW!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

"The life you save may be your own..... Or mine..."
Just maybe if the bike rider had be doing the speed limit he would have had time to prevent this situation from happening. ;IDunno: [space] :OhNo; [space] :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:"The life you save may be your own..... Or mine..."
Just maybe if the bike rider had be doing the speed limit he would have had time to prevent this situation from happening. ;IDunno: [space] :OhNo; [space] :soda:
True that.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

HOW ABOUT WE ENCOURAGE LIBERALS TO MIGRATE TO THOSE " OTHER " COUNTRIES AND BECOME ILLEGALS. LET THEM SEE HOW IT REALLY WORKS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Just in case you ever got the two mixed up,
this should make things just a little bit more clear...

IN PRISON... you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell;
AT WORK... you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle.

IN PRISON... you get three meals a day;
AT WORK... you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON... you get time off for good behavior;
AT WORK... you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

IN PRISON... the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you;
AT WORK... you must carry around a security card and open all the doors for yourself

IN PRISON... you can watch TV and play games;
AT WORK... you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON... you get your own toilet;
AT WORK... you have to share

IN PRISON... they allow your family and friends to visit;
AT WORK... you can't even speak to your family.

IN PRISON... all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required;
AT WORK... you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from our salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON... you spend most of your life looking through bars from inside wanting to get out;
AT WORK... you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON... there are wardens who are sadistic;
AT WORK... they are called managers.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

[emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

The solution is not complicated. [space] [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

lovineveryminuteofit

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Exactly the right outcome. [space] [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!

Post by HARRIS »

WHY HAS GOVERNMENT NOT REALIZED THE SIGNS AND KNOWLEDGE OF " GUN FREE ZONES " MEANS, SHOOT AT WILL HERE ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

HARRIS wrote:WHY HAS GOVERNMENT NOT REALIZED THE SIGNS AND KNOWLEDGE OF " GUN FREE ZONES " MEANS, SHOOT AT WILL HERE ...
Because The leftists are just way too involved with their Gun Grabbing Agenda to SEE The Truth,...even when it hits them in the face. And there will be more who suffer Pain and even Death because of their endless ignorant stupidity.

This whole argument of theirs is not about Gun Control....it is about PEOPLE Control. IF they REALLY cared about people, they would take measures that WILL WORK to protect them,....like what you mention about "Gun Free Zones" and what they really end up meaning.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!

Post by HARRIS »

SWEEET
Luck & Experience: