Lots of hate

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am
My Bike: Concours 1400
Status: Offline

Lots of hate

Postby Tbeck » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:15 pm

There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?

lonerider
Joined a 250cc Club
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 am
My Bike: vs1400
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby lonerider » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Tbeck wrote:There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?

Yeah, but I also notice that the hateful rhetoric comes from a small minority of the posters. There's a few on any forum.

User avatar
franktiregod
Got My M1 License!
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am
My Bike: SUZUKI
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby franktiregod » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Not from me. I love you man. (in a non homo way) [emoji2]

User avatar
Herb
Back on the Road
Posts: 3576
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:28 pm
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Herb » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Tbeck wrote:There's some very angry and hateful folk's on forum's. Has anyone really taken the time to notice?


Some really stupid ones too...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:59 am
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby HARRIS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 am

LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:48 am

HARRIS wrote:LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS



I've been on a variety of forums for over ten years and the thing that kinda shocked me when Obama was elected was the vehement hate people started posting about him.

I don't think a lot of people held much of that in then or now to be honest.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 am

The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:36 am

Designer wrote:The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.


You're priceless.

User avatar
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 13624
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 am
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK
Location: GODS COUNTRY
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:41 am

hillsy wrote:
HARRIS wrote:LOT'S OF STORED UP DISPLEASURE FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS, LOT'S OF REPRESSED THOUGHTS



I've been on a variety of forums for over ten years and the thing that kinda shocked me when Obama was elected was the vehement hate people started posting about him.

I don't think a lot of people held much of that in then or now to be honest.






That's because obozo was an muslim loving asshole
and couldn't for the life of him utter the words...."radical islamic terrorism"....

Allowed a attorney general to disperse marked weapons to the drug cartels in order to trace them..only to have it backfire and
get a border patrol agent killed in the process with one of the very same weapons that obozo allowed to be distributed...

Through executive actions allowed some 5 million illegal immigrants to remain in the USA legally as "dreamers"..



President Obama is quite good at making bad deals, particularly with dangerous regimes and groups.

The nuclear negotiations with Iran are but the most recent example. A nuclear “framework agreement” has been reached, but the latest deal coming out of Switzerland is dangerous on two fronts. First, it doesn’t protect America’s interests or protect Israel, our strongest strategic ally in the region. Second, the agreement doesn’t meaningfully restrict the extremist Iranian regime from expanding its nuclear program.

An example also can be found in 2014, when President Obama “traded” five hardened terrorists imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who had been held captive by the Taliban for five years. What makes this deal particularly disturbing, aside from the president even entertaining the idea of freeing dangerous enemies of America, is Bergdahl already was suspected of desertion. In essence, we swapped five terrorists for one suspected deserter. That’s not a good deal. To add insult to injury, at least one terrorist involved in the “swap” is believed to already have rejoined the Taliban’s fighting forces.



The Paris Accords>>????

According to a study by The Heritage Foundation released in 2016, if the Obama Paris agreement were to be followed, “there would be 206,104 fewer manufacturing jobs between 2016 and 2040.” Heritage projects a loss of over $2.5 trillion in aggregate loss of gross domestic product by 2035.

The Competitive Enterprise Institute put out a similar report in May of 2017, which found that “the United States cannot comply with the Paris Agreement and pursue a pro-growth energy agenda.” The group concluded that the agreement’s “central goal is to make fossil fuels, America’s most plentiful and affordable energy source, more expensive across the board” and “would destroy U.S. manufacturing’s energy price edge.”



Shall I go on???
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:00 am

Please do! [emoji106] [space] Our hillsy needs to get Schooled about his fellow left-wingers. Might as well start with this floating turd of a politician.

Here,...let me help:

Image[img]
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

Tbeck
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am
My Bike: Concours 1400
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Tbeck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:30 pm

And they cannot see the forest for the trees :lol:

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Tbeck wrote:And they cannot see the forest for the trees :lol:


Gold, isn't it?

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

:funnylast: ..... :lmao: What a laughable responses

Now,...it's time for more Education for you liberals:

Image
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Designer wrote::funnylast: ..... :lmao: What a laughable responses



The really laughable thing here is that in a thread that is highlighting the folly of hateful posts in forums, you go ahead and post a hateful post attacking the left and then claim they are far worse at doing that than the right.

Irony x 3.


Designer wrote:The Displayed Disdain for obamsshole is not as bad as what The left has displayed. For instance,....start by taking a look at the Death Wishes and extreme hate the leftists put on for GW....and now much WORSE displayed against The President of America, Donald Trump. Such displays as those were not so commonplace before like for Clinton, Bush Sr. and Regan. This uncouth, awful and extreme hate being shown was made all-to-common by The left. The Low People have lowered the stanards again.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm

What a shame. [space] hillsy brings out his "hate labler" and indiscriminately slaps it on what is merely my relating THE TRUTH about The left and what they have done to the overall tone of the media nowadays. The examples I could post are MANY and quite despicable.


This sort of Extreme Reaction of his is what we see all-to-often nowadays from leftists.

Any time you expose THE TRUTH about the left, they,..."Go Off",... and call it hate.

Such extremist reactions to open dialogue destroys the Discussion. [space] Sorry guys! ;IDunno: I apologize for his lack of sensible, reasonable maturity. :bow:
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 pm

To wit I haven't attacked anyone, just pointed out initially that I have witnessed the right vehemently attacking the left in the Obama years, then later pointing out the triple irony of Designers hate post in a hate post awareness thread.

If you feel the need to find someone to attack in this thread you really need to get out more.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 am

Now we see the Persecution Gambit that leftists use when they realize The Truth exposes them for what they are.

No one attacked him personally, all that was said is merely The Truth. But he indeed attacked me with his Extremest Labeling of my Telling The Truth. The Truth about not only The left and their despicable lower standards...but also The Truth about his extremest labeling That Truth as "hate"and the lack of sensible, reasonable maturity such mistaken labeling displays.

Again...guys, I apologize for his attempts to drag this Thread down with such displays as he does. ;IDunno:
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

hillsy
Scooter Enthusiast
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby hillsy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:00 am

Again with your truth illusion?

Truth is, you posted a hate post in a hate post awareness thread...got called out on it....and now you're claiming to be the victim?

And what is it with the "See guys?" thing all the time? There's only like 12 people active on this forum and only about half of them will even read this. You don't have an audience.

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Cuban » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 am

hillsy wrote: Irony x 3.


[emoji2] Ed isn't the best at spotting irony...


Image
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4226
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Lots of hate

Postby Designer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:42 am

hillsy wrote:Again with your truth illusion? Truth is, you posted a hate post in a hate post awareness thread...got called out on it....and now you're claiming to be the victim? And what is it with the "See guys?" thing all the time? There's only like 12 people active on this forum and only about half of them will even read this. You don't have an audience.

Mistaken again. What I posted IS The Truth,...And, as always,..I can back it up. ;) You are in denial of it because it shows you leftists for what you are.

Furthermore, The Truth I posted was not hate,...it's just factually correct. But you couldn't handle That Truth, so we see you labeling it as "Hate".
Such is your propensity for Extreme reaction instead of Reasoned Response.

And we see you are getting desperate with your trying to diminish the impact of what I say with your "No Audience"...ploy. You have NO proof of what you claim,......it is merely more of your Knee-jerk Reaction.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.


Return to “Chit Chat Channel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest