The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

All members! Please read this!
This is your information page that lets you know what's happening with the board.
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

Post by YoDude »

That's a fact Jack!

It fell on some asshole calling himself Mike (something I don't remember exactly) tonight....Dude became overbearing and obnoxious and generally being a major trouble maker over gun rights. He's gone now along with all his content.

I'm not going to start putting up with constant political bullshit arguing over gun rights, president bashing , mass murders and the like if the threads around here start getting heated to the point of name calling and basic blasphemy against members of the forum in general. THIS ESPECIALLY GOES FOR THE POLITICAL SECTION!

I don't care what side of the fence you're on, you'll get ousted if you piss me off along with ALL your content that you've posted. I'm tired of the crap bickering between the members. Knock the shit off and have all the conversations you want! They can be HEATED conversations, if you want...but keep them civil!

I can shut this fuckin' board down with the click of my mouse!!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

Post by old time rider »

You ride a big white hoss? .... :OhNo;

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

old time rider wrote:You ride a big white hoss? .... :OhNo;
Tell them that Yo's coming -- and Hell's coming with him!
Arthritis sucks!

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Guess he is meaner than kid cop? Cuban is the bad boy! Take your knees out first swing! Bat man was a bad influence on him IMO.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Makes you wonder why he bothers with it then, dont it.

Just likes being in control and can do anything he wants by clicking his mouse.

click lick--click click click click clikety click. I got a mouse with a wheel on it. :soda:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Makes you wonder why he bothers with it then, dont it.
Just likes being in control and can do anything he wants by clicking his mouse.
click lick--click click click click clikety click. I got a mouse with a wheel on it. :soda:
:shock: [space] That sure is one snotty response to all that YoDude has done,...and is doing.

You FAIL to understand that this Board is here for all to use, enjoy and learn from because of the efforts of He and of the Moderators to keep it Up-And-Running. :rock:

You would do well to show more RESPECT for them all. :HatTip:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
You FAIL to understand that this Board is here for all to use, enjoy and learn from because of the efforts of He and of the Moderators to keep it Up-And-Running. :rock:

You would do well to show more RESPECT for them all. :HatTip:
Pitty you don't show just a modicum of respect for other members as you do for the man that says he can terminate you and all with just a click of his mouse.

Oh oh I got this word coming through --yes its ' control freek'

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

[quote="Fred""] Pitty you don't show just a modicum of respect for other members as you do for the man that says he can terminate you and all with just a click of his mouse. Oh oh I got this word coming through --yes its ' control freek'[/quote]
First of all:
It is PITY,.......not Pitty

And it is FREAK,....not freek. [space] Finished off another three bottles of wine again, huh? :uhh:

Next,.... We are talking about YOUR LACK OF RESPECT shown to the Moderators,...Nothing to do with mine, you Drunk.

The Moderators have EARNED the High Level of Respect shown them for all the many Unselfish and Good Things they do FOR US ALL.

The LACK of Respect shown you is what YOU EARNED,.....earned from all the Verbal Vomit LACK OF RESPECT and other CRAP you Puke all over this Board.

What you are whining about is just you getting back what you send out in the first place,.....DEAL with it. :HatTip:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Fuck off

There is the respect I have for you.

They deserve your respect because they let you peddle your clutch springs here. I hope you are paying some commission.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Makes you wonder why he bothers with it then, dont it. Just likes being in control and can do anything he wants by clicking his mouse.
click lick--click click click click clikety click. I got a mouse with a wheel on it.
Fred wrote:Fuck off There is the respect I have for you.
:lmao: You're so drunk ,...you don't even realize you just PROVED what I said here: :lmao:
Designer wrote:The Moderators have EARNED the High Level of Respect shown them for all the many Unselfish and Good Things they do FOR US ALL.
The LACK of Respect shown you is what YOU EARNED,.....earned from all the Verbal Vomit LACK OF RESPECT and other CRAP you Puke all over this Board.

What you are whining about is just you getting back what you send out in the first place,.....DEAL with it.
:HatTip:
[emoji41]

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Designer is right, Fred. You can be next but we like to keep the ducklings around for target practice.

I'll give you a bit of credit though. You're not as bad as that Chicago asshole....You at least like the ladyboys.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Fred
They deserve your respect because they let you peddle your clutch springs here. I hope you are paying some commission.[/quote]

You forgot this quote I made specially for you brown nose blue eyed forum boy.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast:
You can't even post the quote correctly!....this is TWICE in this thread. :blink:

Add this to your inability to type the words spelled right in your previous post (as was pointed out) and we see freddie-boy is,...drunk again! :lmao:

Good thing you are doing As I Told You To Do and have stopped showing your DISRESPECT to the Moderators. [space] Now keep doing as I say and you will improve even MORE. [emoji106]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote::funnylast:
You can't even post the quote correctly!....this is TWICE in this thread. :blink:

Add this to your inability to type the words spelled right in your previous post (as was pointed out) and we see freddie-boy is,...drunk again! :lmao:

Good thing you are doing As I Told You To Do and have stopped showing your DISRESPECT to the Moderators. [space] Now keep doing as I say and you will improve even MORE. [emoji106]

So I guess you are not paying commission to help keep the forum running or you would be all over my comment like a rash. You then have the ordacity to accuse me of disrespect.

Im sure the moderators would be great full for say 50% from all the springs you have supplied to the world from this 'free' platform you tight wad. Look up Hypocrisy.

I suggest you continue mixing cement in a bucket because a business man you will never be.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] Hey you old fart Drunk! [emoji2] Not only have you failed to post quoting correctly (Three Times),...and misspelled words regularly (Twice Already),....we see you do ANOTHER face plant....right on the Bar!

The correct spelling is AUDACITY,....not ordacity. :lmao:

When are you going to stop hitting the bottle? :uhh: [space] You make SUCH an ASS of yourself when you do. :lmao:

Good thing you are doing as I told you to do and stopped DIS-respecting the Moderators.

Remember what YoDude said:
Designer is right, Fred. You can be next but we like to keep the ducklings around for target practice.

I'll give you a bit of credit though. You're not as bad as that Chicago asshole....You at least like the ladyboys. Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

:lmao: What a loser nothing else to say but point out some spelling :lmao:

Have some respect for this forum and donate some of your spring cash cheap charlie.

Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: Frankintruder

Post by Frankintruder »

And that is why many of the original IA users refuse to come here.

Or have come here, and left.

Signed,

"Unruly"

YoDude wrote:That's a fact Jack!

It fell on some asshole calling himself Mike (something I don't remember exactly) tonight....Dude became overbearing and obnoxious and generally being a major trouble maker over gun rights. He's gone now along with all his content.

I'm not going to start putting up with constant political bullshit arguing over gun rights, president bashing , mass murders and the like if the threads around here start getting heated to the point of name calling and basic blasphemy against members of the forum in general. THIS ESPECIALLY GOES FOR THE POLITICAL SECTION!

I don't care what side of the fence you're on, you'll get ousted if you piss me off along with ALL your content that you've posted. I'm tired of the crap bickering between the members. Knock the shit off and have all the conversations you want! They can be HEATED conversations, if you want...but keep them civil!

I can shut this fuckin' board down with the click of my mouse!!

Yo-

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Thick skin bad ass types still around. We be bad.................................. :evil: :putput:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: YUP! :rock:

While the Pea-Brained ones post snotty, uncalled-for insults pointed at The Moderators. :roll:

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

"Unruly-Alert" ....Hmm, that's got a certain ring to it!

[emoji56]