The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

All members! Please read this!
This is your information page that lets you know what's happening with the board.
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: Hi Edwena you stupid Cunt. Dance to the tune boy. Dont be late to bed --you know its rehab in the morning. Seems to be talking a long time to get of that shit Eh? Tell me was it in a bottle or little silver paper packets, probably fucking both you junked up useless twat [emoji106]
:lmao: [space] This is GREAT! :clap: [space] Just like I predicted [emoji106] ,.....little freddie-boy dances as I pull his Strings. :naughty: :clap:

And will just look at the Foul-mouthed and Uncouth Rantings he says? :tongue: T'is a true indicator of what a Low-Level Person he really is. ;IDunno:

When we see all this Cesspool Gutteral Mouthings, can you imagine what a piss-poor upbringing he had? :blink:

Ask yourself,.... What kind of parents would foster such a Despicable Kind Of Thinking in their children! :uhh: [space] :tongue:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!