Facebook group

All members! Please read this!
This is your information page that lets you know what's happening with the board.
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Facebook group

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

So if I join the FB group do I get a cookie? :donno: I don't do FB anymore and have no plans on going back to it. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

98VS1400 wrote: Sure, a cheapcookie
You do know the DS tire site says they have free cookies. Maybe that is what I need to do... Find a girlfriend that bakes and have her make free cookies for all those that join the board. :thumbup: Now all I need is to find a girl friend that bakes? :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

tupinambis
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by tupinambis »

98VS1400 wrote:There are a couple other Suzuki groups on Facebook. I just go there and post a link to mine.
I own one of those groups. Me being neither teenage girl or possessing the mindset of one. :blink:

You are welcome to post a link to your groups as well. I believe you will notice that I post links to this website in that group. :thumbup:

facebook.com/groups/iocww/ Intruder Owners World Wide ftw

ddog is right about it being how it is. I remember my grandfather saying he would never use a cellphone, just didn't believe in them. I just refuse to ever be so stubborn as to pass up on anything new. I will try it and see if I like it. If not, nothing lost. I actually speak to my family more on Facebook than I do outside of it and I only live 2 blocks from some of them. Go figure.

tupinambis
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by tupinambis »

Oh and as for the patch/logo idea. Really not a bad idea. There are a lot of people who really get into that. Hell, I would wear one if it helped promote the site and looked cool too.

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
98VS1400 wrote: Sure, a cheapcookie
You do know the DS tire site says they have free cookies. Maybe that is what I need to do... Find a girlfriend that bakes and have her make free cookies for all those that join the board. :thumbup: Now all I need is to find a girl friend that bakes? :bonk:
Hey, you're my age BT...do Grandma's still bake? :confused: :wink:

johnnyB
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1992 Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Post by johnnyB »

Dang! Don't remember what year I joined here, but just now came across this post!
Just sent a request on FB. I'm (unfortunately) on there a lot! LoL :cheers: