Forum down?

All members! Please read this!
This is your information page that lets you know what's happening with the board.
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: Forum down?

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Oh--- when was that lifted then.

I knew you would miss me sooner or later.

hey Dude :cheers:
Actually, I totally forgot about the ban....was clearing a couple bans early last week and noticed yours was still there...after what...8 months?
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Yeah me too I had forgotten all about the IA, and then I wondered if it had survived without my wit and comments and took a look.

Thing is I don't have an Intruder any more, if thats a banning offence im not sure but go ahead.

I have a very unusual CBX police bike called a CBX 750 P ( P meaning police) I dont know much about it yet but with slipper clutch and shaft drive its not a CBX.

Been out on it today actually in 36 degrees -- it drives well but of course does not have to the gorgeous torque of the Intruder.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Yeah me too I had forgotten all about the IA, and then I wondered if it had survived without my wit and comments and took a look.

Thing is I don't have an Intruder any more, if thats a banning offence im not sure but go ahead.

I have a very unusual CBX police bike called a CBX 750 P ( P meaning police) I dont know much about it yet but with slipper clutch and shaft drive its not a CBX.

Been out on it today actually in 36 degrees -- it drives well but of course does not have to the gorgeous torque of the Intruder.
PICS or it never happened...
-DBTO

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Something like this?

I wasn't aware Honda made a 750 DOHC shaft drive? I thought they just did the 900.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Perhaps the wrong thread but yes bang on except its not white and it don't have all the boxes and sirens . Actually it never did, It has a twin seat and no evidence of radios or sirens , no speaker controls on the handle bars, nothing. Oh and it has never been white.

It does have the 18 inch front wheel , a slipper clutch, twin disc, anti dive forks, shaft drive with fuel guage and gear position indicator which is handy counting the 6 gears.

It was a mess when I bought it. You would laugh at what I did to the clutch.

Im sure this is the wrong thread.