Checking for spark.

The information presented here applies to most all motorcycles in general.
Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Checking for spark.

Post by Lechy »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: [emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

enforcer
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 03 HD FLHT 01 Yamaha XVS650

Re: Checking for spark.

Post by enforcer »

Lechy wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: [emoji41]
Should have grounded himself first :lmao:
Current rides: 03 HD FLHT & 01 Yamaha XVS650(BIP)
Former: 87 Suzuki VS700, 94 BMW K1100LT & 91 Honda CB250

I don't want to own them all, just ride them all.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

:lmao: Good one [emoji106] .Since so far the only pic I have got up on this board is my old truck on the right will have to tell it good enough you may laugh.A good friend of mine had a old pan head way back when I had my old first year shovel.This is second hand as he told me with a thumb that still had the proof of the tale.
He and other young friends were down by a sand bar on the river.Drinking beer and looking at the old Triumphs and old hogs and feeling bad like the movies they watched.When they ran out of beer and ready to leave the pan head flooded and would not clear after many kicks.He takes out his tools and pulls a plug and smells gas strong.Sooooooooooooooo a little drunk thinks a match right over the plug hole should make a little poof and clear every thing right up "what could go wrong?" :lmao: He does it! was like a small blow tourch and melted half his thumb nail off! He jumps in the water and cried like a baby as his drunk friends laugh and point.After they see how bad it is they wrap it up with a dew rag.When he doubts just how dumb he can be he looks at his thumb.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

From past week events this may well be in wrong place and 'How not to for all motorcycles" I could not find ,sorry :bow: .