DMIntruder wrote:It was more detailed than this, but this is what I hacked out in a few minutes...
Before you post a tech thread asking for help, please help us help you by answering these few simple questions first.
1. What year is your bike?
2. How many miles are on it?
3. How long have you owned it?
4. Are you mechanically inclined, have common tools, and desire to work on your own bike?
5. Has it been modified? Intake or exhaust?
6. What were the last maintenance items you did or had done to the bike?
7. Did the issue you are currently having begin after the last work done on the bike? If so, go back and check all things you did or had done. Chances are the root cause is there.
Pictures are videos if possible are greatly appreciated in helping the forum diagnose your problem. We are not there so trying to describe a sound or item that we cannot see or hear is pointless.
Use this link http://www.partsoutlaw.com/oemparts/c/suzuki/parts to first find the correct part names of things to are describing. Miscommunication due to using the wrong terminology is going to confuse the forum and possibly lead to the wrong diagnosis. Help us help you. Take the time to learn a bit about your bike before diving in and tearing things apart. Download the Service manual and do some causal reading; read the owners manual thoroughly if one came with the bike.