Too many chiefs not enough indians

Post your opinions and ideas and/or problems with the board here.
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Too many chiefs not enough indians

Post by Fred »

Ive never seen a forum with so many moderators,--Why? is everyone a moderator. Why are threads being locked, what for? if it holds insulting or offensive content then delete it. Please remove the thread 'Fred' or unlock it. Cheapcooky locked it. I have no idea why seemingly for no other reason than he can.

Leaving locked thread is like leaving garbage on the floor.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Too many chiefs not enough indians

Post by Jolsen »

umm cheap is not a mod. we only have 2 mods and 1 admin.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Fred, when you showed up here, everything was nice and calm. You went straight to the Faith section and hammered away. You caused a huge disturbance when you did that and a lot of people got upset with that. You were almost banned because of it. It wouldn't have been because of the content you posted there, but more because of the way some of the other members took it. Which wasn't well received.

Now, please understand....I'm not trying to make you feel bad because of what happened. So far as I can tell, you were posting completely within the limited (unwritten) guidelines of this forum. You kept your threads in the proper section of the board, I don't recall you as being abusive towards anyone though you may have chosen some of your words a little more carefully so as to not sound condescending towards others, but oh well, we've had flared emotions here before and it'll happen again and again.

BUT! Because it caused an eruption amongst the members, I had hastily deleted a thread or two and locked another couple down as well to try to get things calmed down again and all that seemed to do was make the situation even worse.

THEN when members started bitching to me about Keith doing all this horrible crap to their posts and threads, I very stupidly removed him for the Mod group in an effort to attempt to appease the....well none of you are gods.

So for everyone that thinks Keith had anything at ALL to do with this whole mess, well, you are completely mistaken. Every single one of you.
If your post got deleted, locked or put in the trash, it was me and for my own reasons.

I have maintained since the beginning of the board creation, if anyone has a problem with anything, you can reach me via PM if needed and I'll look into it.

I apologize to everyone for not using my better judgement over the last week or so.

Keith is being re-instated as board mod if he still wants the job and I'm going back to figuring out ways to break the board....again :lmao:
Anyone that has a problem with it can take it up with me, directly. You know where to find me.

I ain't babysittin' a bunch 'o pussy asses here. Act like a grown up or blow off.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Crikey --I wasn't to know you girls are bitchin, My crystal ball is at the shop.

If you don't want religion then I don't understand why its out on offer.

Tell us when you guys have got it sorted.

Thats twice now that In have been threatened with dis-comunication It wont happen again

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

You just keep missing the ball. You are not under fire, just relax already. No one's gonna pull the trigger on ya.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Fred wrote:Crikey --I wasn't to know you girls are bitchin, My crystal ball is at the shop.

If you don't want religion then I don't understand why its out on offer.

Tell us when you guys have got it sorted.

Thats twice now that In have been threatened with dis-comunication It wont happen again

If you WERE being threatened, I would have said it more like, WATCH YOUR TOES OR YOUR ASS WILL BE OUT OF HERE!

When I said the ban hammer almost got dropped on you, that was not a threat. It was a statement as to what might have happened.

There's a difference. If you still feel threatened, you can leave anytime you want to, otherwise, calm your jets and join in on the party. :big grin:

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Maybe we should subdivide the religion section?

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Jolsen wrote:Maybe we should subdivide the religion section?

~Jols3n
No, we won't be doing that.
-DBTO

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Well I don't see why not if people can't play nice, show respect, and act Christ like and not just Christian like.

~Jols3n

Redwood
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: VS1400

Post by Redwood »

Jolsen wrote:Well I don't see why not if people can't play nice, show respect, and act Christ like and not just Christian like.

~Jols3n

Yep.... :clap:
WCB
95 Suzuki Intruder VS800
07 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Jolsen wrote:Well I don't see why not if people can't play nice, show respect, and act Christ like and not just Christian like.

~Jols3n
No, we won't be doing that.
-DBTO

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen, Surely you jest, yes? At any rate, what does that have to do with who runs what here...
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Separation of stuff to keep the bickering down.

~Jols3n

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Jolsen wrote:Separation of stuff to keep the bickering down.

~Jols3n
Do you honestly believe that if we made more forums, broke out religion/faith somehow into subforums...that this somehow would magically fix bickering about religion/faith?

It won't.
-DBTO

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Well if you keep others in their section and Christian in another it couldn't hurt.

~Jols3n

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen, It's hard to hide the lingering effects of closet liberalism. When I point out the (to me, at least) obvious... to avoid bickering we can call it....total lack of insight... of anyone, from you right on down, that is not bickering. Bickering requires more than one person. Prove my opinion wrong, fine. Just please cut the liberal buzzwords. I posted "Atheist Prayer Meeting" to give people who pray to rocks a place to pray to rocks in privacy.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

I have plenty of insight. Just trying to find ways to prevent these things from happening in the 1st place. I know not everyone will agree but disagree in a respectful manner and not the way I just saw over the last week.

~Jols3n

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen wrote:I have plenty of insight. Just trying to find ways to prevent these things from happening in the 1st place. I know not everyone will agree but disagree in a respectful manner and not the way I just saw over the last week.

~Jols3n
OK, tell us then; Who caused the problems, the Christians defending, or the heathens attacking?

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Jolsen wrote:Well if you keep others in their section and Christian in another it couldn't hurt.

~Jols3n
Well, I don't agree with that. But it's not my board. That's YoDudes call...but I will argue against it making more forums. There are over 4000 religions in the world. The word "religion" is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect. This is why we have a *FAITH* and *RELIGION* forum. It's almost impossible, if not completely impossible, to break that out into subforums.
-DBTO

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

When the pig without lipstick and the dddd dogg 69 got back in their pen or house, I returned to my meek, mild mannered, forgiving self. If I had nothing to defend, I would be just like too many people today.