***SOLD***'05 S83 San Antonio, TX

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

***SOLD***'05 S83 San Antonio, TX

Post by Forge »

***SOLD***

Well, I love my S83 but since I bought the Valkyrie, I find the beloved 1400 not getting the attention she deserves. She needs to go to a better home where she will be appreciated. Carbs are clean as a whistle and she has a good sync. I am asking $3250 for her with just under 7800 miles. I have a clean title in my name and the Registration is current.
The Metzler 888 tires and tubes have less than 1000 miles on them and the Yuasa battery is roughly 6 to 8 months old. The Cobra drag pipes have had Big City Thunder QQ Baffles installed and she has a Dynojet stage 1 kit with K&N drop in filters. The front fork springs are Progressives, the brake pads are maybe 6 months old, and Designer Springs are installed. She has a Mustang seat and matching tank bib as well as a Cobra stainless battery box cover and chromed shaft cover. A Backoff XP brake light modulator has been installed and the rear turn signals have been relocated to the rear. I also have other goodies for her that I can offer at a good price to whomever buys her.

SOLD
Arthritis sucks!