2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400 $3100

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
vanhalenarmy
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400

2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400 $3100

Post by vanhalenarmy »

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/d ... 00082.html

I've finally decided to sell my 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400. The bike runs great and has zero issues. My wife and my daughter have finally made me realize it's time to give up my 2-wheel life but in exchange we'll get some dune buggies or 4x4 go karts for the same amount of thrill.

Comes with two helmets both size XL, along with fingerless gloves, winter gloves, day and night pairs of riding glasses, and a Bilt leather jacket size XL.

Bike has 10,900mi on it.

I installed a 500W amp in the left-side saddle bag that powers two 5.25" kicker 300W speakers that are mounted on the top lid of each saddle bag. My old phone (iPhone 4) mounted on the handle bars provides the music. I ran power and audio cables through the frame for the phone and all wiring/cabling for the amp and speakers are hidden away through the body and frame. Very loud sound system and can be clearly heard even at highway speeds. It turns off with the ignition key so no worries about draining the battery.

It also has a full set of OPT4 LED accent lighting installed that can be controlled by a hidden switch on the left-side saddle bag or via a wireless remote. Dozens of different colors, including fade, flashing, etc. Makes you far more visible to other vehicles at night.

Also installed is a Memphis shades full-size windshield with quick release mounts. LED switch back bulbs on the front turn signals and OPT4 LED main headlight bulb. Sylvania LED brake light.

Upgraded front foot pegs, now has kuryakyn floorboards installed. Waaay more comfortable than standard pegs.

Electric heated grips.

Upgraded Corbin gel saddle seat.

Chrome battery box covers added. Chrome headlight and turn signal visors installed.

Upgraded motobatt battery that's less than 4 months old. Always kept on a trickle charger.

Upgraded Designer branded clutch springs. Eliminates stock-clutch clippage forever.

Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 full synthetic motor oil used for the life of the bike.

Full synthetic clutch fluid and brake fluid.

Rear and front Dunlop 404's have just over 3k miles on them. Both are just over a year old and manufactured in 2016.

Upgraded exhaust, Cobra Drag pipes with extended heat shields on both the left and right sides (heat shields not pictured). Currently the baffles are removed (straight pipes) but baffles will be included.

Automotive battery charging plug on left-side for easy connect/disconnect of battery tender.

Feel free to email me with any questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

Registration paid until Sep 2019. Clean title. Never dropped, no damage what-so-ever. Title in-hand and in my name.

No trades. Cash only.
If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
- Samuel Adams

vanhalenarmy
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1400 $3100

Post by vanhalenarmy »

If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
- Samuel Adams