For Sale: 1995 VS800

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
ARomagnolo
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: VS800

For Sale: 1995 VS800

Post by ARomagnolo »

I'm selling my 1995 VS800 with 34,000 miles. I'm located on Long Island, NY in Suffolk County. Clean title. Bike is ready to go. I have receipts for every single new part that I've put into this bike. Tons of new parts including: new pads front & rear, new battery, new clutch, new spark plugs, new grips, fully rebuilt/jetted/synced carburetors. Kickstand, clutch cylinder, rear cylinder coil, and caliper have been replaced with parts off of a 1994 model with 17,000 miles. I have many extra parts to go with the sale, both new and used. Bike is equipped with drag pipes, forward controls, LED's, a custom hand-brushed tank and the Jardine backrest extension kit. She runs and rides excellent. I love it to death but I'm purchasing another bike soon and unfortunately I need some space freed up. I'm asking $1500.00 negotiable, my cellphone number is 631-790-4908, my name is Anthony. Thanks for looking!

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Re: For Sale: 1995 VS800

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Looks great. Pops had fun on her before he traded in for the harwee dyna super glide. I was a little upset when he traded without telling me first because i would have taken off the parts i put on and returned to near stock before doing it. Lol. That seat is super comfy. Haha. I'm sure you'll find a buyer easy. :cheers:

ARomagnolo
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: VS800

Post by ARomagnolo »

BRONX INTRUDER wrote:Looks great. Pops had fun on her before he traded in for the harwee dyna super glide. I was a little upset when he traded without telling me first because i would have taken off the parts i put on and returned to near stock before doing it. Lol. That seat is super comfy. Haha. I'm sure you'll find a buyer easy. :cheers:
That's cool man, does your pops still have the Dyna? You told me that you owned this bike first right, and then gave to your dad? Yeah that mustang seat is really comfy, it's great on long rides! Yeah I'm sure it will be a quick sale, if you know anybody close to the island looking for one, please spread the word, that would be great!

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Yup. He has the Dyna Super Glide.
I don't know anyone out there.. Did you post on Craigslist?