[WTB] Revell Intruder VS1400 1:12 model

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
BABIS
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: VS1400

[WTB] Revell Intruder VS1400 1:12 model

Post by BABIS »

Hello guys,

I am searching for a Revell Intruder VS1400 model. Every colour is welcome.

Let me know if you have one for sale.

Best regards
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing automobile with its bonnet adorned with great tubes like serpents with explosive breath ... a roaring motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

BABIS
Practicing Bicycling

Re: [WTB] Revell Intruder VS1400 1:12 model

Post by BABIS »

Still searching!
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing automobile with its bonnet adorned with great tubes like serpents with explosive breath ... a roaring motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

EaglesCall
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Post by EaglesCall »

Would you be interested in trading the red one?

BABIS
Practicing Bicycling

Post by BABIS »

EaglesCall wrote:Would you be interested in trading the red one?
not mine, internet pic!

EaglesCall
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Post by EaglesCall »

I have a blue one part number 008877. Still in the box. Box has lots of dust and shelf wear from being in the attic for many years.

BABIS
Practicing Bicycling

Post by BABIS »

EaglesCall wrote:I have a blue one part number 008877. Still in the box. Box has lots of dust and shelf wear from being in the attic for many years.
nice! are you selling it? feel free to send me a PM

BABIS
Practicing Bicycling

Post by BABIS »

bump!

BABIS
Practicing Bicycling

Post by BABIS »

re-bump! ;)