1994 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder Complete Bike Partout

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1994 Intruder 1400

1994 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder Complete Bike Partout

Post by Polkahero »

I parted out this low mileage and decent running bike this last fall. Bike was in great shape cosmetically. Let me know what parts you need and I'll reply back with prices, I ship worldwide. The following parts are already sold or no longer available:

Carbs
Fuse terminal
Fuel tank
Fuel pump relay
Highway pegs
Light bar
Front brake master cylinder
Choke knob
Mufflers
Turn signals

Here is the video demo of the bike showing it running and operation of all the electrical components: Demo

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: Vs800+c90

Re: 1994 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder Complete Bike Partout

Post by Swcoinguy »

Is the front wheel clean? What would you want for it?

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

What condition are the chrome saddlebag supports in and how much do you want for them?
Arthritis sucks!

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

Forge wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:40 pm
What condition are the chrome saddlebag supports in and how much do you want for them?
I guess proper selling etiquette is to post an item for sale and then not come back to check on it. I’m not surprised.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

Bueller....................

Bueller......................

Bueller.........................

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

:dunno:

I guess he doesn’t want to sell the brackets if he still has them?
Arthritis sucks!

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

Forge wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 pm
:dunno:

I guess he doesn’t want to sell the brackets if he still has them?
Agreed. A pointless thread. If I were a moderator I’d delete the thread to save space and send the OP a PM to tell him why.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Maybe send the guy a PM about the parts? Not everyone checks the forum for posts.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

hillsy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:27 am
Maybe send the guy a PM about the parts? Not everyone checks the forum for posts.
I know, but if I they aren’t coming back to check I don’t know why it was posted on the forum. If the seller wants a buyer to reach out to them they should put it on eBay. Just seems like foolishness to me. I wouldn’t post something and then never come back to check on it. Maybe Craigslist would be better for this posting.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Swcoinguy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:50 pm
hillsy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:27 am
I know, but if I they aren’t coming back to check I don’t know why it was posted on the forum. If the seller wants a buyer to reach out to them they should put it on eBay. Just seems like foolishness to me. I wouldn’t post something and then never come back to check on it. Maybe Craigslist would be better for this posting.
Posting it here doesn't cost anything - and more likely to get responses from people who have these bikes and want certain parts (like you).

No idea why the guy ain't checking - he might be a newbie to forums....or is out of town....or sold the thing.

Only way you are going to get a possible answer is to PM the guy.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

hillsy wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Posting it here doesn't cost anything - and more likely to get responses from people who have these bikes and want certain parts (like you).

No idea why the guy ain't checking - he might be a newbie to forums....or is out of town....or sold the thing.

I’m over it. At this point it’s just the principle of it. I work to hard to earn money to have to work hard to give it to someone else.
Imagine if you went to the store to get groceries. Then when you got there you had to call an employee to come there and open the store. Then they had to go through your list before you could go in and get anything. Then you had to pay up front before you knew for sure they had what you wanted.
I know it’s a bad comparison but it’s similar in the idea of to much hassle to get something.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Swcoinguy wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:46 am
hillsy wrote:

I’m over it. At this point it’s just the principle of it. I work to hard to earn money to have to work hard to give it to someone else.
Imagine if you went to the store to get groceries. Then when you got there you had to call an employee to come there and open the store. Then they had to go through your list before you could go in and get anything. Then you had to pay up front before you knew for sure they had what you wanted.
I know it’s a bad comparison but it’s similar in the idea of to much hassle to get something.
OK - whatever. It's not like parts for these bikes are everywhere any more so sometimes you have to do a little more work.

Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Polkahero »

Swcoinguy wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:47 am
Forge wrote:
I guess proper selling etiquette is to post an item for sale and then not come back to check on it. I’m not surprised.
Well, if this board is that antiquated where you don't get email notifications when someone responds to my thread what I am supposed to do? This is just like the Virago Tech forum I also belong to, sorry but these platforms are ancient and clumsy to use.

Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Polkahero »

Swcoinguy wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:42 pm
Is the front wheel clean? What would you want for it?
It's nearly perfect and still available. $125 plus shipping.

Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Polkahero »

Forge wrote:
They're sold.

Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Polkahero »

Swcoinguy wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:46 am
hillsy wrote:

See my above post about this forum platform. As usual I sold most of the parts from this bike on Ebay and several Intruder Facebook Groups. Still have some parts left if I ever get email notifications from this forum I'll check.

Polkahero
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Polkahero »

98VS1400 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:12 am
In the user profile there is a place to change your notification settings. It’s been a long time since I looked but by default they may be all ticked off blank meaning you won’t get notified.
I have everything set up for email notifications and I'm still not getting them. Same issue with the Virago Tech forums.