WTB gas cap

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
Werky123
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1995 suzuki intruder vs1400

WTB gas cap

Post by Werky123 »

After finally getting my bike working last year, i am now looking for a gas cap from a vs1400. BUT, here is the kicker - i only need the lock core to be working, and it needs to take the “C” coded keys. I don't even need the key. I need a the “C” code lock so i can rekey it to match the rest of the bike. Having a different key for the tank just annoys the hell out of me. If i can’t get one here next step is to bug my local dealer when they reopen ofter the virus shutdown.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: WTB gas cap

Post by FallenAngel »

Werky123 wrote:After finally getting my bike working last year, i am now looking for a gas cap from a vs1400. BUT, here is the kicker - i only need the lock core to be working, and it needs to take the “C” coded keys. I don't even need the key. I need a the “C” code lock so i can rekey it to match the rest of the bike. Having a different key for the tank just annoys the hell out of me. If i can’t get one here next step is to bug my local dealer when they reopen ofter the virus shutdown.
Seems you can still get the caps from PartZilla
https://www.partzilla.com/product/suzuk ... MQQAvD_BwE

I couldnt find just the lock
Maybe give them a call
877-473-4595
See if they can hook you up

Werky123
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1995 suzuki intruder vs1400

Re: WTB gas cap

Post by Werky123 »

You know, I’ve e bought more than a few parts from them, and i didn’t even think to throw them an email. Good idea, and thanks!