SOLD 98 VS1400 Intruder For Sale $1,500

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

SOLD 98 VS1400 Intruder For Sale $1,500

Post by sgtcall »

Good day everyone,
I have made the decision to sell my 98 VS1400 Intruder. I am going to post it locally, South Jersey area, but thought I would put it here first.

The bike is in very good condition and has about 40,000 miles on it. It has the refined cycle forward controls, leatherlyke hard bags, and a windshield. The tires were new last year and have about 3,000 miles on them. I recovered the seat this summer and put a new battery in it. Also it has cobra slip on pipes (not in great shape) but I also have the stock pipes to go with it.

I will say that it needs a good carb cleaning and synch and I still have some of the cold start issues when the temps drop. But over the last couple of years, on not so cold days, it starts up fine without the choke.

Overall a good bike but I just do not have the time anymore. I will eventually get something smaller and easier to maintain.

I am asking 1,500 and I think that is fair.
Hopefully the pictures work on here.

If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2006 1400 Intruder

Re: 98 VS1400 Intruder For Sale $1,500

Post by Night_Wolf »

Any chance you would sell just the saddlebags? Won't really add much to the value, but I would LOVE them
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Intruder Alert Canada/Night_Wolf's Lair

Alberta Adventure Riders

2006 VS1400 Image 2020 V85TT Image