*Withdrawn* Suzuki OEM VS1400/S83 Billet

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

*Withdrawn* Suzuki OEM VS1400/S83 Billet

Post by Forge »

***WITHDRAWN***

I have a still in package set of Suzuki Billet Air Cleaner Covers, OEM part number 990A0-73012, for sale. These fit the Intruder 1400 and S83 models and mount on the lower sides of the rear air box under the side covers. These are rare and hard to find, especially still in the package. They were hard to find even when I bought them years ago. They come with the mounting hardware and instructions. All is still in the blister pack. I bought these years ago and they had been misplaced in a move and I found them a year ago or so, but I've already sold my S83, so they need a new home. They are a wonderful and very sharp looking bling add on since they are hard to come by.
I will sell these unobtanium bits for $125 shipped in the continental US.
I have a new and never mounted Suzuki Billet Bar Clamp Cover. I took it out of the package and decided not to use it because it got in the way of the bar mounted windshield I was running.
I will sell the OEM Billet Bar clamp cover for $55 shipped in the continental US.
I have a Suzuki OEM Billet sissy bar rack for sale. This was mounted for 600 miles and never saw rain. You want to use some blue loctite on the threads, because I didn't and lost one bolt somewhere in the Texas Hill Country.
I will sell this OEM Billet Sissy bar rack for $125 shipped.

Arthritis sucks!

Thor
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2000 VS 1400

Re: Suzuki OEM VS1400/S83 Billet

Post by Thor »

Pm sent

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Re: Suzuki OEM VS1400/S83 Billet

Post by Forge »