CL - Lexington, KY - Snowflake Rim

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Snowflake Rim

Post by old time rider »

Anyone close to Lexington,Ky. Look on the CraigsList motorcycle parts.A pair of snow flake rims for $200.Pics and while not like new sure not bad for the money.If a 700-800 VL in my stable would check them out.Sunday first day on I think?

dwd58
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: 2005 s83

Post by dwd58 »

Old timer, I live close to Lexington, and all I saw for sale was a pair of solid Harley rims for $200. They were nice but they were 16 inch. I would love to have a pair like those that would fit our bikes for that price.

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Sent you a e mail.Looked late yesterday and sure still on with 18 pics .Lexington,Ky. Motorcycle parts list.Was still on first page.

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Thought they were gone as did not see them a few minutes ago.Went to the top of page were the space with the search glass is to the right and typed suzuki snowflake wheels and they pop up. Print is in the space but when you start to type in it it goes away and your search starts when you hit the glass to the right.Been on nine days now! Would have thought two or three days at that price would be history..
lynn text 859 533 2419

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Image Back on first page now top line. dwd 58 near Lexington,you around?

dwd58

Post by dwd58 »

Yea I found it. It says fits intruder vs but not Boulevards. It should fit my 2005 s83 shouldn't it?

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

I would think so but sure some on here have made the swap.I have swapped front wheels on a few bikes with no troubles.

dwd58

CL - Lexington, KY - Snowflake Rim

Post by dwd58 »

They are very nice, and that is steal , but I have thought about it all day. I just bought a mint condition rear spoke wheel for mine a few weeks ago. MY front spoke wheel has just two small bubbles in the chrome. so I am going to pass. If anyone on here wants to buy them, and has a mint front spoke factory wheel that will fit my s83, I drive a 18 wheeler through most states in the east . You pay for the snowflakes and I will pick them up, and meet you close to where you live for no charge on delivery other than the mint factory wheel. Email or PM me if interested.

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

As of today that pair of suzuki snow flake rims still on Lexington,Ky. Cragis list. $200 for the pair and 18 pics.Been on a month now so may be had for less with snow on the ground and below 32 last four days.If I had a 700/800 with wires sure would have called by now just for a spare set to trip tubeless.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: CL - Lexington, KY - Snowflake Rim

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I have the snowflake wheels and paid way more than that for both of mine. If I had the money I would jump on that offer. He doesn't know what he has. :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2006 1400 Intruder

Post by Night_Wolf »

dwd58 wrote:Yea I found it. It says fits intruder vs but not Boulevards. It should fit my 2005 s83 shouldn't it?
The front will work, but needs to be turned around to put the brake on the proper side. BTW if there is no brake rotor, it's a $200 item :eek:

Rear rim is useless on the 1400 :bang:

BTW I have a freshly powdercoated front rim with brake rotor for $500 + shipping
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Intruder Alert Canada/Night_Wolf's Lair

Alberta Adventure Riders

2006 VS1400 Image 2020 V85TT Image

Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by Night_Wolf »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:I have the snowflake wheels and paid way more than that for both of mine. If I had the money I would jump on that offer. He doesn't know what he has. :bonk:
I can't sell one in perfect shape that has been powder coated & includes a feckin rotor :bang: It does need bearings (I have the old ones)
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Alberta Adventure Riders

Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by Night_Wolf »

dwd58 wrote:They are very nice, and that is steal , but I have thought about it all day. I just bought a mint condition rear spoke wheel for mine a few weeks ago. MY front spoke wheel has just two small bubbles in the chrome. so I am going to pass. If anyone on here wants to buy them, and has a mint front spoke factory wheel that will fit my s83, I drive a 18 wheeler through most states in the east . You pay for the snowflakes and I will pick them up, and meet you close to where you live for no charge on delivery other than the mint factory wheel. Email or PM me if interested.
I will have a mint 19" spoke wheel for sale last week of March; $300 plus shipping, unless you have a friend that travels into Alberta Canada who can pick it up
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Alberta Adventure Riders