West Coast Cruising

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Psyborg
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2001 Intruder VS1400 GLP

West Coast Cruising

Post by Psyborg »

:HatTip:

I'm living in the East Bay Area, California right now but I'm from Oregon originally. Been through 28 states cause I'm a DJ turned consultant and I average 5000 miles a month mostly in the saddle. Great to have the opportunity to read your posts and learn from ya'll, I like the humor and vibe of the forum. I'll post my bike pics as soon as i get a chance, I laid it down after the last time in LA and I've been redoing the whole thing and learning a lot about custom parts in the process! I'll post before, during, and after pics in the appropriate spot, don't wanna upset the mods lol..

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: West Coast Cruising

Post by franktiregod »

Welcome! I assume you were ok after the wreck. Post those pics.

Psyborg
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2001 Intruder VS1400 GLP

Post by Psyborg »

Yeah it was a crazy situation with a lot of karma catchin up type stuff lol.. Been riding for 8 or 9 hours that day and was kinda cold and tired, a semi truck blew some mulch off a divider onto the highway on ramp and I was coming leaning with a fat ass behind me when i hit the mulch and ended up sliding into the divider where i tried to come to a rolling stop but ended up hitting a hole and launched up and bike flipped twice until I let go of it, I hit the ground and bounced and rolled and got up and ran into the on ramp with oncoming traffic to pull my intruder off the asphalt and into the median barely avoiding getting the intruder and myself from intruding through someones windshield.Divine intervention notwithstanding I'm still standing, I'd love to attach pics but I can't figure out how!

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Welcome :cheers: Lots of miles been done by this board. Motorcycles main means of travel for me most my life,still are.Only one down time could not ride the bike home.Some even older than my 72 but not a lot. I like the bar like let them fight a little instead of the way too PC of some places. Have fun.
:putput:

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and Post often [emoji106]
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.