New Member (sort of)

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
MJM
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: VS800GL

New Member (sort of)

Post by MJM »

Gooday!
New to this forum (sort of) was an active member of the old 'IntruderAlert' under the username "Myckle"
There was a lot of great people on there - that I've noticed are on this forum (ie: bronx, navigator, etc.) - that helped me when I first became an Intruder owner from the very beginning (how to do a simple oil change) to more complicated procedures (installing new clutch plates + springs). I look forward to helping newbies now too about 6 years later!! Time flys...
Currently, my bike is in dozens of pieces as I have torn her down to make a bobber and a new paint job - should be back together by the spring.
I just finished the rear fender today and will create another thread somewhere to show what I did with that.

This was the bike before the snow hit. 1992 VS800GL.
Runs great still (probably because 80% of the bike is new.
IMG_7670.JPG
You might notice the passenger seat + rear turn signals are a little weird looking. What I did was cut about 1.5 inches of foam out of the maxipad to give a lower profile look and remounted the turn signals between the passenger seat and tail light using circle clamps and a piece or rubber hose to waterproof it: check it out
IMG_7664.JPG
IMG_7667.JPG
Anyway stay tuned for the finished product :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Re: New Member (sort of)

Post by Forge »

Welcome aboard.
Arthritis sucks!

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: New Member (sort of)

Post by KAJUN »

Welcome to the board

ride safe and post often [emoji106]
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.