Addicted No cure.

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
VictourGlP1400
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Addicted No cure.

Post by VictourGlP1400 »

:putput: Well, I guess Intruder Alert closed up shop after I left.. But After a wild 10 years, I am back. spent time on the slippery slope on a Busa, Honda CBR 1000 ,Shadow 1000 ( too slow) SUZ REX 1200 (loved it) Honda CBR 600 (Real Neck Breaker while lying on Tank) Harley 1200 Sportster.( wanted to fall over ) told too Old to Ride (LOL) quit for 3 years. But bought my Fave Big again. 98 1400 Intruder. Needs work but will be on highway soon. Too much love for Riding. Glad to find your Forum.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Addicted No cure.

Post by old time rider »

Welcome back. :cheers: I was Paul on old board. They still are like dope to me and need a fix every day! Had more sport bikes than any thing but all ways had a cruiser for slow fun all so. My 1400 was a 96 and put 45,000 on it as a third bike.Post often and pics nice. :putput:

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

Welcome aboard. I was never on the old board, but I have an '05 Boulevard S83 that I absolutely love. I fell in love with the Intruder 1400 when I saw that commercial back in '87 when they came out. Finally got my baby, so I know how you consider them your fave. I'm a fellow addict.
Arthritis sucks!

Marauder03
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Intruder 1400vs

Post by Marauder03 »

Welcome back, I’m knew here as well. Sounds like you’ve had some pretty fun bikes!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

WELCOME TO THE BOARD

RIDE SAFE AND POST OFTEN [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

VictourGlP1400
Practicing Bicycling

Post by VictourGlP1400 »

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Ralphdb ... r.jpg.html

Project bike well kept in Garage By Owner Just looks like he sent a pack of Rats to unhook brackets and wires under the seat..

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

May I add my Welcome to the others! [emoji106] Looks like you have a bit of work ahead, but nothing too major. :uhh:

What are your plans?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

VictourGlP1400
Practicing Bicycling

Post by VictourGlP1400 »

Plans are to Restore it to Like barely used. repair electrical. New PC 535 Battery New front tire. Paint is great so no teardown for paint. Keep it as is . Ride for as long as I can. (age) Then sell. already much better Chrome than my 78 . So will keep you posted on upgrades and firing up time.. the last Bike was the 1700 Yamaha Cruiser Every time I stopped. I thought it was gonna fall over. This feels better balanced.