New old guy in NorCal

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Johnfrmcal
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: VS1400

New old guy in NorCal

Post by Johnfrmcal »

Hi Folks. Was on the old board. Found the new one. Glad it exists. I have a pretty nice 2001 1400 with forward controls (Rizzoma or something like that?) and Classic II's and an LMC tank. Bought it that way for a song. The tank costs half of what I paid for the bike LOL. Looking for a pristine '98 or '99 to build up. I'd post a pic but apparently photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party hosting without subscription anymore and I assume this board doesn't host pics. I'll have to use another picture hosting service I guess.

Old McRider
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: S83 and K1200LT

Re: New old guy in NorCal

Post by Old McRider »

Welcome to the forum and try Tinypic.com That is who I use when I post pics

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Welcome back and lots of us old purple board here now.I was on both before the ship sunk. [emoji2] They let us bar fight here about the same as old one.One kid cop that pulls the one bullet from his shirt pocket some times but since a seven year old stole his pedal power two wheel he hides most the time. :lmao: Have fun ,post often,and plow in to a bar fight for fun. :cheers: :putput:

Johnfrmcal
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: VS1400

Post by Johnfrmcal »

Okay I found a free hosting service so let's try uploading a couple pics. I think the forward controls and the tank are fairly rare.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board.....Please make yourself comfortable, pull up a chair and join us

Ride safe and Post often [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

m2h
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 03 VS1400

Post by m2h »

Johnfrmcal wrote:Okay I found a free hosting service so let's try uploading a couple pics. I think the forward controls and the tank are fairly rare.

Nice ride bro! :clap: Look after it well my friend.
:cheers:
M2H
" Old Guys Rule!" :rock: