Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
RapidRoy
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: VS1400

Post by RapidRoy »

Hello, new member here.

I don't currently have a bike, although in the past I've owned a 86 vs750 and a 92 vs800. I really like the intruders and regret getting rid of them. My plan is to try and find a 1400 intruder this time around.

I use to frequent the other intruder forum a fair bit. What ever happened to that anyways?

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Re: New Member

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

RapidRoy wrote:Hello, new member here.

I don't currently have a bike, although in the past I've owned a 86 vs750 and a 92 vs800. I really like the intruders and regret getting rid of them. My plan is to try and find a 1400 intruder this time around.

I use to frequent the other intruder forum a fair bit. What ever happened to that anyways?
From what I remember they had some trouble with the servers, were able to recover it a few times, but with corrupted data, then it just finally gave up the ghost entirely... Amongst other things I suppose.

Still some good low mile 1400s available, best of luck
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Welcome :cheers: .Used motorcycles are really good buys now IMO. If single bet I would have a half dozen more now.Wife still not happy I got two more at end of 016 when I was needing to sell three or more :bonk: .Some 1400s are really cheap now IMO. Good luck. :cheers: :putput:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and Be safe [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"