New guy in FL

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
RoadHammer91VS
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1991 Suzuki VS1400

New guy in FL

Post by RoadHammer91VS »

Hey folks new to the intruder world, have had a few sport bikes, a Shadow 1100, and an 05 C50. Picked up this 91 VS1400 for $750. It's all there, needs tires and a carb job. Going to paint the tins and go solo seat and remove the sissy bar. Should be a fun ride thought about buying an inch router for a long time I've always liked the looks with a little bit of clean up done on the backend. Thanks for approving my membership.

RoadHammer91VS
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1991 Suzuki VS1400

Re: New guy in FL

Post by RoadHammer91VS »

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Welcome :cheers: I have way too many bikes now one a C50. My 1996 1400 that I put 45,000 on was a four speed.Last year but I like them as good or better than the five.Way too close to do much good,sure not like the over drive feeling 5th on my 04 1700 RoadStar .1400 is real tough motor and the tall jugs look nice.Power wise they are as most bikes way ahead of the 800 C50 and mine was sure more power full than a 1100 shadow.Think you will like it.Cold starts under 30 degress is the weakest point mine and most have. Yours looks good. [emoji106] Post often have fun and pics are cool.If thick skin we have rather mild bar fights that are fun FJL,Cuban,Kid cop,MadCow,his real name!! and that real old fart????..Old Time Rider :bonk: are all crazy so just pay them no mind. Have fun .. :putput:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and Be safe [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"