Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
ride on1946
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by ride on1946 »

Hi,I am a new member from Fort Payne AL,Inow ride a1999 1400 intruder and a 2005 honda Sabre 1100.I have owned a1996 4 speed intruder,The 99 that I have now is a 5 speed and I like that much better,have owned several different bikes Harley Sportster,Harley haratige,and a lot of hondas.They all were good bikes and the intruder is probely my favorit as far as being fun to ride,with the Hondas being the most reliable ,the Harleys ok but to costly for what you get.Now days I probaly Ride 2,or3 hundred miles a week and since I am 70 yrs old I like confort more but I still like the power of both my bikes,Honda 1100 is better for longer runs but intruder mower fun around town,I hope I can keep rideing till I am 90.I will ride till I get older and grow up some ,and that will be awhile yet.LOL Ya'll ride safe and have fun,Take care of your bike and your women,they will take care of you.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: New member

Post by YoDude »

Aye! Well said. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Post often where appropriate! [emoji106]

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

With a spirit likes yours, I'll bet you will be Riding at 90!

Welcome to our little place.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Welcome :cheers: I to am 70 and motorcycles been main mean of transportation since 1973,fun before that.Have not been down to one since the 60s.Still have a FLST-N and owned two sportsters,a 1400,new 1974 CB750,but more new suzuki fours than anything. Over thirty in all.You like most us old guys have lots of ride tales I bet. Tell them and then like me tell them over a bunch of times! A FEW AT THIS PLACE ARE EVEN OLDER THAN US . :eek:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board [emoji106]

Throw your hat in the corner and stay a little longer
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"