New Intruder Owner in Kansas City

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
blovingier
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 94 Intruder 1400

New Intruder Owner in Kansas City

Post by blovingier »

Hi,

My name is Brandon, commonly referred to on the internet as Gritz. I've been riding for a little less than a year. My first bike, which I still have, is a 1981 Honda CB750 Custom that my cousin gave me. I Fixed it all up last fall and rode about 2,500 miles over the winter. It got to the point that it was fill the oil and check the gas, so it's going to be my restomod project. I've been looking for another bike since I parked that one and just happened across this clean 1400 Intruder at the local dealer. It's really good to be back riding! This bike has so much more power than the 750, lol! My first longish rides will be this weekend. I have about 230+ miles planned. I'll finish with my first benefit ride on Sunday. Link Here: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/ ... janeysride and here http://www.imanor.org/janeys-ride/about-janeys-ride

Glad to see a nice forum for my new (to me) bike. Here's her picture. Haven't decided if I'll name her or not.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: New Intruder Owner in Kansas City

Post by YoDude »

Hahaha...Welcome aboard.! Ya know I've always liked it better when I've taken a pic of girl, if she was facing me, rather than away. Just my $0.02 worth!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board Brandon

Throw your hat in the corner and stay a little longer [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Mrparks88
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 02 Intruder s83

Post by Mrparks88 »

Hey man I'm also in Kansas City! We'll have to get together for a ride sometime man! I'm not yet sure how to post up a picture!