Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Retrosdad
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1999 Yamaha vMaxr

Post by Retrosdad »

Thanks for adding me. I live in the KC area and presently have a 1999 Yahama vMax. I'm second owner and bought it in 1999 with 1,400 miles on it. It presently has 5,000 miles on it. At 80 years of age I don ride much :( I had a Intruder 1400 in long about 1995. I loved it and don't know why I ever traded it off. Only one thing I didn't love about Intruder. The left side exhaust pipe looks just plain ugly and almost destroys the beauty of the left side of the bike. This, to me, is still true even with the (Jardine?) aftermarket exhaust which runs the left pipe through the frame and out and back on the right side. While that is an improvement, it is still ugly. Any advice? I was hoping I could do a little reworking on another front head and replace the rear head and have the exhaust coming out of a more attractive place. Although I probably would have to go with just one carburetor feeding both cylinders. Help!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: new member

Post by Designer »

Welcome! :ShitGrinandThumb:

Glad you are here. :cheers:

Please post pictures of your Ride for us to admire.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: new member

Post by sgtcall »

Welcome!

Make sure you check this link and post some pictures.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13992
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.