VS750 from Latvia

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Miks
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: Intruder VS750

VS750 from Latvia

Post by Miks »

Hi!

Proud owner of '88 VS750. Originally bike was living in USA, then it went over the pond to Sweden and then over smaller pond to Latvia. Was complete stock when I bought it. Now has Jardine slashcut exhaust, Jardine forwards, sissy bar, Progressive rear shocks.

During season I use it as a daily driver.

So hello community, I hope we have a lot of meaningful and helpful conversations here :)

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: VS750 from Latvia

Post by sgtcall »

Welcome to the forum! That is a good looking bike and I love the sissy bar.

Please post help requests in the sections related to your bike’s model. Most of the time you will get quick, informed responses.

I hope you find this site to be a great place to meet and talk with a great bunch of riders about any type of bike. Everyone here is very willing to help with questions or problems for any type of bike. I have personally saved lots of time and money thanks to the skilled help I have received from our members.

As you cruise around the many different sections of this site you will find a wealth of information. There are technical sections and chat sections for various topics.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the Chit Chat Channel Section will be the place to stop in. Feel free to join in on the banter and debates (arguments), I assure you some of our members may seem like they hate each other but each of them will come together to fix a problem or drink a beer.

If you are searching for a specific problem use the search on the top right or go to the correct section by selecting ‘Board Index’ then scrolling down. If you are looking for something that you posted, go to the top left of the page, click on ‘Quick Links’ and select ‘Your Posts’.

At the bottom right of the page you will find the FAQs section that may help you with the board. If you have additional questions go to THE TEAM link, also at the bottom right, and feel free to send a PM to the team members.

If you haven't done so already please fill out your Profile and make sure that your Profile includes the year and model of your bike(s), and as a minimum, your general geographic location. Knowing where you are can help us help you.

Remember, the only "dumb" question is the one you don’t ask. The answers you get may save your bike, your wallet or your life!

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining Intruders Alert.

I wish you safe riding. Keep the Shiny Side Up!
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sky02
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: VS1400 93

Post by sky02 »

Greetings from Poland,

Great bike! Love the sissibar is it hand made or you bought it somewhere?

Miks
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Miks »

Sissybar I bought from a guy who bought it for his Harley but didn't like it when installed. Had to do minor modifications to fit my VS.

Miks
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Miks »

Long and cold winter evenings are perfect for beer and garage. Installed Kellerman rear lights and made a side license plate mount.

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/SW3anJtJzvI

Sorry, idk how to make youtube shorts embed here on forum.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

[YoutubeURL][/YoutubeURL]
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Miks
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Miks »

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

For YouTube there are two hard to see links on the tool bar. The one on the left is for YouTubeID and the one on the right is YouTubeURL. Just click on either one then paste (crtl V) the YouTube link between the brackets.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

I just subscribed to your channel, now you have two subscribers. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/@mikssilacerps8581/videos

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

1. Welcome!
2. Nice Bike!
3. I've only ever heard good things about the VS800

:rock: