Hey

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Killian44
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 93 VS1400

Hey

Post by Killian44 »

Oh it's been 20 years with out a bike and finally came across my Intruder VS1400 going to be adding my own touches to her but been riding over Donner every chance I get. I used to ride and build a long time ago thennnn I got married had kids otherwise known as cute little parasites that grow up into beautiful and handsome but still parasites....gotta love em. Did nothing but Harley and Triumph but I don't feel like building again just riding. My Intruder is however begging to be chopped and I'll probably get her a kit from Seeger Cycle or Chopper Supply.
killian

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Hey

Post by FallenAngel »

Killian44 wrote:Oh it's been 20 years with out a bike and finally came across my Intruder VS1400 going to be adding my own touches to her but been riding over Donner every chance I get. I used to ride and build a long time ago thennnn I got married had kids otherwise known as cute little parasites that grow up into beautiful and handsome but still parasites....gotta love em. Did nothing but Harley and Triumph but I don't feel like building again just riding. My Intruder is however begging to be chopped and I'll probably get her a kit from Seeger Cycle or Chopper Supply.
killian
Welcome back
Hmmm Chopper 1400cc Intruder?? SWEEEET
Post lots of Build pictures and how you did the custom stuff include all your Helpers and Words Of Curse to keep things moving
What this forum needs is More Cow bell eeeer Build threads

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: Hey

Post by KAJUN »

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and Post often [emoji106]
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.