For all my LEO family

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: For all my LEO family

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

This is one thread that doesn't need any commentary... the topic speaks for itself
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

I feel sorry for Leos that they are part of the globalist plans to start a us vs them war. 1st they tried the race cards and are still trying to get that to take off but it ain't moving forward as they had planned. So plan B is to try to start up with us vs the police. Unfortunately some dumb thugs have fallen for this crap. The poor police are just helpless pawns in this game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And this if left unattended by folks with common sense this situation with the cops vs us mentality will escalate into something far greater....the alienation of the young, they are where the future lies and if they grow up not respecting the law of the land there will be wide spread chaos.....Calmer minds must prevail before this gets way out of hand...The liberal media must stop fueling the fire by covering the demonstrations and start condemning this outrageous and unlawful activity...Government heads need to step in support local law enforcement and not take sides with the demonstrators like the idiot mayor in New York.

of course this in my opinion, is the hope and change the muslim in chief has called for......
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

This is all a diversion

Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen wrote:This is all a diversion

The commies tried this way back in the 60's. Anyone with common sense and a mind clear enough to see through the attempt at division through diversion will know better...wait, what about all those "television minds" that Jim Morrison mentioned in one of his songs that meant nothing? Our children and grandchildren "blessed" with a higher education, taught by communists, paid by your tax dollars in some cases. How easily swayed were they, and are they?
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:And this if left unattended by folks with common sense this situation with the cops vs us mentality will escalate into something far greater....the alienation of the young, they are where the future lies and if they grow up not respecting the law of the land there will be wide spread chaos.....Calmer minds must prevail before this gets way out of hand...The liberal media must stop fueling the fire by covering the demonstrations and start condemning this outrageous and unlawful activity...Government heads need to step in support local law enforcement and not take sides with the demonstrators like the idiot mayor in New York.

of course this in my opinion, is the hope and change the muslim in chief has called for......
Higher education, the media, communism and politics, a common denominator for liberals. The same monitoring process that finds the cleanest libtard to run for office could be used to keep conservatives out, or in line once elected. Ask Herman Cain. Big Brother (google) didn't just start watching you today, the technology just got better. Fiber optics in every household...free, or mandatory?
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

It'll not only be FREE, but mandatory as well! You guys ever see that movie, "The Colossus Project"?
I'm just beginning to wonder how many of them old sci-fi movies are actually going to be put into place in the near future.
Logan's Run? THX-1138, here we come!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Operation paperclip

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Larry TN wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:And this if left unattended by folks with common sense this situation with the cops vs us mentality will escalate into something far greater....the alienation of the young, they are where the future lies and if they grow up not respecting the law of the land there will be wide spread chaos.....Calmer minds must prevail before this gets way out of hand...The liberal media must stop fueling the fire by covering the demonstrations and start condemning this outrageous and unlawful activity...Government heads need to step in support local law enforcement and not take sides with the demonstrators like the idiot mayor in New York.

Higher education, the media, communism and politics, a common denominator for liberals. The same monitoring process that finds the cleanest libtard to run for office could be used to keep conservatives out, or in line once elected. Ask Herman Cain. Big Brother (google) didn't just start watching you today, the technology just got better. Fiber optics in every household...free, or mandatory?

They're starting to do it with Common Core in our elementary schools now...It's not bad enough that most college professors are bleeding heart liberals. They have convinced 50% of the population that they ( the liberals) have the public's welfare at heart :bonk: