Wow how did I forget this?

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Wow how did I forget this?

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Found this during the hiatus when I wasn't around.

OK, this is SOOOO well done...and it has a little bit of backstory. I may be fuzzy on the details, but this was a music video done for this group by some Russian amateur film-makers, using just the new type small handheld cams (Sony Handycam, Go Pro, etc), and some ingenious props and SFX work, along with some cheap off the shelf VFX software and editing.

I'll warn you beforehand...it's VERY graphically violent, the lyrics are NSFW or children, and there's a very good chance you won't like the song. But it is so amazing, what they did with what they had to work with.

The other part of the story is that when this video got out and went viral, the right people became aware of it, and lead to this team doing the visual effects and stunts for the Hardcore Henry movie. Which you also wouldn't like. But I enjoyed it. Because I'm a ghoul. And I like sick humor.

Enjoy! Or don't. I don't care either way :fu:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Wow how did I forget this?

Post by old time rider »

Did you get that from Jason or Cuban? :lmao: Batman I bet ,Cuban would not put up one with the puppy being hurt! :cheers:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

old time rider wrote:Did you get that from Jason or Cuban? :lmao: Batman I bet ,Cuban would not put up one with the puppy being hurt! :cheers:
Those girls on the roof. We got shortchanged, somehow. Can't figure out where the Russians ended up with so many gorgeous women...

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Simple answer, the US breeds the fat and lazy. Take a look at Colombian women. Gorgeous and feisty as hell.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.