Dear America

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Dear America

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Ray Stevens, the comedy genius, does it again, but this time he's serious. I like. :rock:

[youtube][/youtube]
lovineveryminuteofit

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Dear America

Post by Fred »

Dear America you got some horny women. I like that bird in that Stephen Segall movie playing a prostitute on the side of the road . Man that is awsome bit of tallent , small petite and beautifull,--- you know that movie where he beats up that guy and throws him through the windscreen of his car by his tie she is great ---ide shag that.

Sandra Bullock is Ok too. Actually Joan Rivers could be a good wank RIP

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Fred wrote:Dear America you got some horny women. I like that bird in that Stephen Segall movie playing a prostitute on the side of the road . Man that is awsome bit of tallent , small petite and beautifull,--- you know that movie where he beats up that guy and throws him through the windscreen of his car by his tie she is great ---ide shag that.

Sandra Bullock is Ok too. Actually Joan Rivers could be a good wank RIP
You'd probably shag Bruce Jenner too. :lmao:

Everything you think you know about America you read in the Showbiz section of the Daily Express. :uhh:
lovineveryminuteofit

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I get most advice and American knowledge from the Simpsons. I was told by an American that unfortunately Homer is an identical and typical example of a working American.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

American women on movies seem ok but those like on Dog the bounty hunter weigh in at a ton at least.

I can pick a Thai girl up with one arm. Cute as a button.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

@ SR2, that was awesome, thanks for sharing. [emoji106] Fred's comments, not so awesome. [emoji99] :sad:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yes awesome participation, in your replies to Freds post.

Cant really reply to nothing!!! :confused:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

My thanks also SuzyRider2 for posting this Video. It speaks of the goodness and loftier facets of America. Talks of the Virtues we Americans adhere to...and who makes the sacrifices to vouchsafe those Virtues and Freedoms we all enjoy.

But what does the little PIGGY think of?
Fred wrote:Dear America you got some horny women. I like that bird in that Stephen Segall movie playing a prostitute on the side of the road . Man that is awsome bit of tallent , small petite and beautifull,--- you know that movie where he beats up that guy and throws him through the windscreen of his car by his tie she is great ---ide shag that. Sandra Bullock is Ok too. Actually Joan Rivers could be a good wank RIP
Fred wrote:American women on movies seem ok but those like on Dog the bounty hunter weigh in at a ton at least. I can pick a Thai girl up with one arm. Cute as a button.
His Dick! :Umm:

No wonder he got all hot and wet over his being able to masturbate in public Switzerland. :lmao:

Just goes to show what a small, petty and trite little PIG he is. :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

[quote="Fred"]

I can pick a Thai girl up with one arm.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Thai girls prolly don't let him get close enough to let him pick them up. :o

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by Lechy »

I had a mental pic of his fat arse with a one armed Mamma San.
[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Lechy wrote:I had a mental pic of his fat arse with a one armed Mamma San.
[emoji41]
Well that was a waste of time then. If you want to dream or think about me go ahead.

Maybe you never had the money to go for slim ones --they are a bit more expensive.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by Lechy »

I don't frequent the Pook Bar.
And, the mental pic was freakin' hilarious.

[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Pook bar gone, Ive just been down soi 7 and emptied a full bottle of beer over me. Ive never done that before. The fukin table legs stick out and my juggling skills just could not keep up with the bottle in the air.

Your cigarettes and Heineken conjurers a terrible picture of domesticity and under the thumb type life.

I feel sorry for you,---i'de come take you for a beer but Heineken drinkers do not like beer thats why they drink Heineken because they think thats what beer tastes like as thats what every one else drinks.

I can not sit next to a stinky cigarette smoker that has neither a sense of smell or understanding of social interaction.

Sit on your own at home choking your kids out with your fags and 6 pack under the approach of Donmuang airport.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by Lechy »

Heineken? where the hell did you get the idea that I drank that crap from. I lived 4 years in Holland, even the Cloggies wouldn't drink it.
You have sniffed too many solvents over the years, so go sit and sniff some more gasoline.

[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote:Pook bar gone, Ive just been down soi 7 and emptied a full bottle of beer over me. Ive never done that before. The fukin table legs stick out and my juggling skills just could not keep up with the bottle in the air.

Your cigarettes and Heineken conjurers a terrible picture of domesticity and under the thumb type life.

I feel sorry for you,---i'de come take you for a beer but Heineken drinkers do not like beer thats why they drink Heineken because they think thats what beer tastes like as thats what every one else drinks.

I can not sit next to a stinky cigarette smoker that has neither a sense of smell or understanding of social interaction.

Sit on your own at home choking your kids out with your fags and 6 pack under the approach of Donmuang airport.

:lmao: :lmao: Oh thats funny. I must have wrote that last night when I got in.

So what do you drink---Im a chang man but occasional have a pint of Thatchers cider at 120 baht per PINT. god it is gorgeous. That cheaper than UK

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by Lechy »

Leo or Tiger, that Chang is real nasty stuff, if I can get hold of Boddington's I'll be happy but that means a trip to BKK, not worth the hassle.
:cheers: [emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

There is 2 British pubs just around the corner form me 'Punch and Judy and the --ive forgotten.

Anyway Boddingtons and tiger draught along with real British food like curry and chips.

Piss heads just can not resist a curry,--I love curry.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by Lechy »

Can't beat falling asleep in the curry, got to be Indian though..
[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Is there any other kind.

Every one charges of to a Chinese for a curry when the pubs shut, thing is Chinese never made a curry.

Curry was invented by the British in India by an Army cook struggling to prepare edible food with rancid meat. Many books and moves have depicted an apprehensive army cook empty an entire contents of spices into the pan to disguise the rancid flavour.

The result Curry.

Now I know that you know that,----- but i'lle bet our Septic friends in Dear America do not.