Bullet HD test segment

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Bullet HD test segment

Post by DevilsFan »

After finally getting this thing to work (my lack of wiring skills/knowledge!) I rode it to work and back yesterday. Works very well. Camera has pretty clear video and I love that it constantly loops.

***Keep your computer sound down because there's too much wind noise! Something I'll have to adjust.

[youtube][/youtube]
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Bullet HD test segment

Post by YoDude »

Hahaha, you're right. Lots of wind noise. Now, a little practice with your moviemaker and you'll be a pro like PCC before ya know it! [emoji106] [emoji106] :cheers:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Spitfire
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by Spitfire »

Looks like the resolution is pretty good but the wind sound is horrible just like you stated. I think the site for that camera said the microphone is in the processor not where the lens is located? We purchased a Vivitar dash cam to use on the trike if I can come up with a good way to mount it. It can be set for continous looping or regular video capture but I need to make a power point to keep it from killing the battery on the longer rides. I would put it on my bike but the damn thing is a bright pink! About the size of the gopro and has a similar clear weather proof clear case but was way cheaper. :Umm:

:HatTip:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Spitfire...this camera is waterproof and the camera is separate from the recording apparatus, as pictured below:

It's a little "remote control keychain-looking" thing that also has another port to connect another USB cable for either another camera for a rear view or to charge your phone/GPS. Bothe the camera and recording device can be slip off while the cables remain, in case you don't want them stolen.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Spitfire
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by Spitfire »

Yeah I like it, looks like something I might want to install on my bike. Wonder if you mounted the little remote thingy with the microphone in a more protected area if that would cut down on the wind noise ? I was also wondering if that remote looking thing is waterproof as well or do you need to protect it if you get into wet weather?

Whatever, I Like it! [emoji106]

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Everything is waterproof, as far as the box says. Yes, you can mount the recording device pretty much anywhere ya want! The kit comes with plenty of cable length from the recording device to the camera. You may need to add some wiring if ya wanted to mount the recording device further away from your battery.